Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm Testosterone Gel

Everything you have posted is complete B.S. You obviously have an alternative motive to bashing ruthless products based on your 2 posts in this thread (being your entire post history) and your join date this month. Nice try, but the members here are smarter than that.

Transaderm has been around A LONG TIME, and has a proven history of very positive feedback. Anybody wanting to get a great deal on it can click on the ruthless phytoserms banner in my sig and use one of the discounts underneath it for buy two get one free or 50$ off. Make sure you use that link and all items are in your cart before applying the discount code for it to work.

i decided to buy it, i will report back during/after my cycle with unbiased input

A few points that need addressing I feel...

1stly dermacrine is $41.99 not $30 at all.

If you look carefully and read properly you are just falling for the marketing tricks of BPS !
Your not the 1st mind, but you need to read between the lines bro:

To get the same amount of ingredients out of dermacrine as you do transaderm you need a 5 pump serving of the dermacrine. This then means you are only getting 26 servings from a bottle.
Whereas transaderm gives you 60 (exactly) servings. So with the codes/offers you are getting roughly the same amount for your cash.

On top of this the pump system actually works on the transaderm and doesn't leave half the bottle in the bottom ! unlike the dermacrine ;)

Also worth noting that the dermacrine takes an age to dry whereas transaderm is a lot faster so more user friendly :D

When you actually look at these points its obvious something isn't right and I would much rather spend my cash on a reliable product that has been marketed in an honest fashion than on something that needs to rely on sly marketing practices and manipulative methodology to sell ;)

Transaderm is a great product, works well and is brought to you as it is, who the fuck makes a product that needs to bought in numerous quantities in order for it to be used on a cycle or prohormone run ? as you need around 3 bottles for a cycle lol.

Don't fall for the marketing tricks that they use and settle for inferior version guys !

You can use any of the codes in our signatures here to save big time, just remember to follow the links/banners and ensure you selected all your items to makesure the offers work for you :biggrin:

All I can say is...you're right...lol

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Does forms have an expiration date my wife just informed me she put one of the bottles from my last order about 1 1/2 -2 years ago always been in ac. Can't seem to find one on the bottle.
Think with a dieselbolan , but the way awesome company prompt shipping and great cs.pleasure to do business with

Can someone link to blood work? I have found none and am actually having trouble finding logs done by people who aren't reps. So far all I see is reviews and hype by mods. I've used dermacrine and it worked spectacularly. I would almost instantly get horny. I just spent 150 bucks if this product doesnt live up to the hype I'm gonna be really fucking pissed off. I'm also going to compare the carrier to the one in the new dermacrine. I hope we arent paying extra for a fancy bottle

Can someone link to blood work? I have found none and am actually having trouble finding logs done by people who aren't reps. So far all I see is reviews and hype by mods. I've used dermacrine and it worked spectacularly. I would almost instantly get horny. I just spent 150 bucks if this product doesnt live up to the hype I'm gonna be really fucking pissed off. I'm also going to compare the carrier to the one in the new dermacrine. I hope we arent paying extra for a fancy bottle

Keep us posted on how you like the RS-Transaderm and how it compares to Dermacrine. Thanks bro!

Top Bottom