Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm Testosterone Gel

I have already bought the 2 get one free based on all the positive feedback and started it today but I haven't actually seen any blood tests posted for it so was just curious.

yes there are ample bloodwork showing it works. and you can buy it and prove it for yourself. click the link in my signature and use those coupon codes i have listed

then why have people who bought it say it doesn't work? To be honest I only have seen people who work for this board saying it works. Can you link even one example of some blood work?

also i tried to 50$ off code and it didn't work

Convinced by a guy at the gym to try it and decided to gamble $150. Monitored T profile over 8 weeks and T profile didn't change one bit. Last two weeks of the trial, I doubled the amount of product recommended, and total T went from 438 to 437. My T levels have been between 420 and 440 over the past two years. The claims of Ruthless Supplements that RS Transderm can raise your T levels appear to fail the validity test in my expereince. Go ahead and spend $150 and then another couple hundred on lab tests and find out for yourself.

Well this is very upsetting considering dermacrine which is only about 30 bucks has gotten rave reviews. Why do these products keep getting bad reviews. Im getting extremely suspicious especially from what people are saying on other forums.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Convinced by a guy at the gym to try it and decided to gamble $150. Monitored T profile over 8 weeks and T profile didn't change one bit. Last two weeks of the trial, I doubled the amount of product recommended, and total T went from 438 to 437. My T levels have been between 420 and 440 over the past two years. The claims of Ruthless Supplements that RS Transderm can raise your T levels appear to fail the validity test in my expereince. Go ahead and spend $150 and then another couple hundred on lab tests and find out for yourself.

My motive for posting this info is to give others a heads up on biochem technobabble scammers. Products are expensive and talk is cheap. If you're thinking it's gonna help in a PCT or any other stage, then it would prove effective in impacting T profile in off cycle testing and it didn't when I tested it. If it's not verifiable through serology, it's BS.

Everything you have posted is complete B.S. You obviously have an alternative motive to bashing ruthless products based on your 2 posts in this thread (being your entire post history) and your join date this month. Nice try, but the members here are smarter than that.

Transaderm has been around A LONG TIME, and has a proven history of very positive feedback. Anybody wanting to get a great deal on it can click on the ruthless phytoserms banner in my sig and use one of the discounts underneath it for buy two get one free or 50$ off. Make sure you use that link and all items are in your cart before applying the discount code for it to work.

Top Bottom