Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm Testosterone Gel

I'm going to be using this and forma at the same time. Can I pump on transaderm.. let it dry and then use forma right after??

edit - also what are the best places to apply? top feet, upper chest,etc etc ?

Ok... this is my first post here, so I'm gonna be very direct. I live in Bosnia & Herzegovina, and would love to try this supplement (Transaderm Test), but I haven't found a dealer who can send it to my country.

Second of all, I was wondering, have any of you had any sidee effect while using this supplement?

Thank you.

If I was looking to bump my test levels just slightly to the high end normal range maybe a tad over would this be the product for me? Would it suppress me running at such a low does? If so what should I run for pct. just unleashed/post and maybe Forma? Thanks

yea im wondering the same as well can you just only run this as a cycle? and also would you need to take a pct with itafter

RS Transaderm can effectively be used to get more testosterone in your system for sure. The higher the dose, the higher the suppression obviously but also the higher conversion to test. 5 pumps over day works great for me and makes me feel awesome. No matter the dose, it is a mild hormone precurser (DHEA), and a mild PCT of something like test infusion/Forma or unleashed/post cycle should be sufficient.

For 50$ off or buy two get one free, click the ruthless banner in my sig and use the discount codes below.

I'd like to know this too. Does it matter which you do first?

I'm going to be using this and forma at the same time. Can I pump on transaderm.. let it dry and then use forma right after??

edit - also what are the best places to apply? top feet, upper chest,etc etc ?

RS Transaderm is just an incredible product, please guys keep spreading the word about it.

-BRR

I am a bit out of loop on these types of things. I have never tried them. Have used your traditional AAS but not the creams. I have two questions can you run them with dbol (that's all I have access to)? And how long can you run them? Sorry if I sound a little ignorant, I have been away from the sport for a little over ten years. Getting back into it, but seems like there is a lot more gear out there now. Can't brew tren cause there's no fina pellets....kind of depressing. Thank you for taking time and for any advice given

Top Bottom