Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm solo cycle???

wmjrigo

I'm about to start an 8 week solo cycle of RS Transaderm soon. I know a lot of people use it as a base but I'm just kinda easing my way into a PH.

I'm 6'1 250 with prob 20% bf.

I would like to lose some more bf but I am too pumped to wait.

If I start now and eat about my maintenance calories, will I gain muscle and lose BF. But I also don't wont to miss out on taking advantage of building the most muscle.

Your better off dieting down first. I suggest getting diet and cardio in order first. Then you can use some n2burn and n2slin to help burn off the fat. Once you get down to 15% then I'd run the transaderm with some epi and katana. There's some discount codes in my sig for transaderm and Ntbm supps.

Your better off dieting down first. I suggest getting diet and cardio in order first. Then you can use some n2burn and n2slin to help burn off the fat. Once you get down to 15% then I'd run the transaderm with some epi and katana. There's some discount codes in my sig for transaderm and Ntbm supps.

Thanks for the reply. I'll look into those products. Do they have any blood pressure sides?

My blood pressure is around 127/84 right now. Of course, it gets higher if I start gaining weight. Just want to make sure it would be safe for me. Thanks.

My blood pressure is around 127/84 right now. Of course, it gets higher if I start gaining weight. Just want to make sure it would be safe for me. Thanks.

N2guard is my go to supp for lowering bp. It's on sale now at Ntbm and my code will get you another 10% off and free shipping.

Hi I am 54 years old and am starting my RS cycle with Forma Stanzol, please could you tell me how long I should cycle for and how much of each product and where to use it on the body. Main question is for how long does a cycle last. Thank you. Gary

Hi I am 54 years old and am starting my RS cycle with Forma Stanzol, please could you tell me how long I should cycle for and how much of each product and where to use it on the body. Main question is for how long does a cycle last. Thank you. Gary

RS= 5 pumps... no more the 8 weeks thats what I have been told.... upper back/shoulders
Forma= 5 pumps to maintain levels up to 10 to help with fat burning and strength building...upper body

Top Bottom