Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS-Transaderm questions answered here

Steve, I start PCT in 2 weeks from a sust cycle in which I'll be using Osta-Sarms. How long should I wait to use the Transaderm my brother ?

I'm 39 yrs old, 6'3" 235lbs. I haven't done any AAS or PH for at least 15 years now. I have lifted off and on for the same time frame, never really staying serious in the gym, until now. I have been going hard at it now for the last 2 months. I plan to continue for at least 6 months or so before considering another cycle, (beastdrol has perked my curiosity). Anyway would a 4 week run with RS Transaderm help with a nice little kick start? Would I better served using it with a Test releasing supplement? Sorry can't remember the name off hand. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Drew

I've been a member here for several years but I don't post much and I'm not up on the whole karma thing, etc. but I don't understand the whole "OWNED BY PLATINUM MEMBERS" stuff. Can someone please explain this to me? I assume it's because someone doesn't like the post content or something? I wanted to read all the responses in this thread but several are "OWNED."

I've been a member here for several years but I don't post much and I'm not up on the whole karma thing, etc. but I don't understand the whole "OWNED BY PLATINUM MEMBERS" stuff. Can someone please explain this to me? I assume it's because someone doesn't like the post content or something? I wanted to read all the responses in this thread but several are "OWNED."

If you need to know anything all you need to do is go to "advanced search" write my namke into the threads wrote by box. Then punch in a phrase on the left side and hit submit. I have a thread about every subject you can think of my friends.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...m-karma-karma-power-how-all-works-593536.html

Give it a bump if you get time.

Anyone give an idea of what size dose of Test-E this is comparable to? Sorry if I missed this. I am thinking of running this along side some Epi. Not sure I am ready for a needle right yet.

Anyone give an idea of what size dose of Test-E this is comparable to? Sorry if I missed this. I am thinking of running this along side some Epi. Not sure I am ready for a needle right yet.

bumping this for ya.very good question here

If running Transaderm as a standalone, I have a few questions.

1. Should i run it concurrently with an AI like Erase (at low dose)?

2. Should I use a light PCT? I'm thinking Formastanzol + DAA.

3. Will I get a better response if instead of running it 8 weeks at 5 pumps a day, I ran it 6 weeks at 7 pumps a day?

Currently I'm 195 lbs and just looking to use this on a mild cut/recomp.
Want to maintain muscle (or even gain!) while losing bodyfat.

Thanks!

Top Bottom