Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS transaderm, Phytoserms347, test stack RX No.17 special prices and codes

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
________________________________________________________________________________

phyto-serms is a great supplement to use for PCT or stand alone to give you a boost without suppression. It is clinically tested to boost your T levels up to 347% and the new version contains twice as many ingredients. It is guaranteed to recover you during your PCT or your money back, no questions asked.

for Phyto-serms if you click on this link >>> http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html <<< put 3 in your cart and use code GET2PHYT or 2FREE to get 2 of those 3 bottles FREE!

2nkoxo1.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________
If you need codes for ANYTHING else please don't hesitate to drop me a message

also check out this link for the best pct of 2016 https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...est-pct-2016-time-break-out-whip-1328483.html

Last edited:
Re: Phytoserms347 and RS transaderm special price limited time

I have to say after 1 week.. the rs transderm is amazing, my mood and everything is so much better.. after week 2 i'm going to add tren to see if it can keep those side effects in check..

$50 off any item is a nice grab!! Even the buy 2 get 1 is nice. I wouldnt miss this sale, it's well worth it!

$50 off any item is a nice grab!! Even the buy 2 get 1 is nice. I wouldnt miss this sale, it's well worth it!

holy moly you guys are right.. I am so horny on phyto-serms.. I'm not even running test or caber on my current tren [URL="http://www.elitefitness.com/anabolic-steroid-cycles/"]cycle[/URL] and I am humping everything I can. even fat chicks. its actually making me take long lunch breaks to go hook up and my confidence is sky high. I feel ashamed at how many notches on my bed post I am making on this shit.

imagine how good this stuff will work in [URL="http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Post-Cycle-Therapy-Support-Supplements-c26/"]PCT[/URL] or for those of you who just want to run it stand alone as a bridge or as a natty stack. aggression, libido, and confidence with no sides.. can't beat that.. no way this stuff stays legal long, i'm sure the FDA will ban it in the next year or two cause it works too well.. pop a couple before sex and you will be humping your chick for hours

a friend of mine placed an order about 3 weeks ago on RLS to be shipped to an APO in afghanistan. We have been receiving mail on a regular basis and it still hasn't turned up. who do i need to get in contact with to figure this situation out? i feel bad since i'm the one who referred him to RLS. thanks bros

a friend of mine placed an order about 3 weeks ago on RLS to be shipped to an APO in afghanistan. We have been receiving mail on a regular basis and it still hasn't turned up. who do i need to get in contact with to figure this situation out? i feel bad since i'm the one who referred him to RLS. thanks bros

I found out the package is on its way bro. gotta figure international from the US to afghanistan is gonna be a helluva journey. your orders are 100% backed by amazon prime so no worries ever when you place an order.

and you can always PM me for help on dosages or best way to use either product. thats my job on here to help people out

Last edited:
Top Bottom