Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm: My Feedback

Magar6

This thread will contain my feedback on RS Transaderm & Phytoserm 347 from Ruthless Supplements. I hope to post on a weekly basis to provide an update as this progresses over the next 14 weeks.

MY BACKGROUND and GOALS

1. I am 35, 178cm and 82kg.

2. For 1 year I have been a regular gymgoer and I focus on weights. I am very educated about bodybuilding, although I haven't made the progress I want mainly due to illness and a busy work and personal life.

3. I have normal test levels following a recent blood test (slightly below average but within the normal parameters).

4. I started RS Transaderm (5 sprays daily to back and shoulders) five days ago, as a standalone rather than as a base to an AAS cycle. I chose Transaderm instead of a beginner AAS stack, because I don't have bigorexia and the potential side effects of AAS (even if you "do it right" after a lot of research) are just not worth it to me. For example, if I get bad acne as a result of trying AAS, this will automatically mean that the side effects are worse than the benefits. Or if I get "Deca Dick" and my sex drive plummets, this will also mean that AAS was not worth it for me. This is why I want to try something very simple and mild instead of AAS.

5. After 10 weeks I plan to do a PCT course of Phytoserm 347 for four weeks.

6. My goal is primarily to increase libido (since I love hot sex, and the more the better!). My sex drive is normal, I have no ED problems or anything like that, however I want my libido to "go through the roof" as suggested by the marketing materials produced by Ruthless Supplements. I want to chase my girlfriend around the bedroom with my hard dick multiple times a day (and not once a day only). I want her to bend over whilst I go crazy for her like a raving dog! I want to go to vagina heaven and enjoy my time there to the max! I want to swing naked from the chandeliers. I want to blow my cum loads as if I was a milkman delivering milk to my girl! In short, I want to "go through the roof" and reach the intense libido levels of my hot and horny girlfriend who seeks multiple orgasms each day with me. I don't want to cum once, then feel I have to wait 24 hours before I get horny again. My secondary goal is to have the other advertised benefits of this product (in particular very modest lean muscle gains and greater mental focus).

7. I have never used a test supp, and never any AAS.

8. I will be careful to train at the same intensity in the gym as is usual for me (same workout times and same energy) and eat the same healthy diet, so that I can best gauge the cause-and-effect of this product.

9. I am not expecting miracle results despite all the hyped-up advertising surrounding this product (and I know that this will give me nothing remotely like the effects of AAS), but I want to see some good effects in libido at least. If I achieve the libido benefits, then it will be worth it for me. Anything extra is a bonus.

10. When I reach the 1 week point I will post my first detailed feedback. So far I have good feedback.

11. I am doing this with an open, positive mindset, and I hope that my feedback will be useful to others who are considering trying RS Transaderm & Phytoserm 347.

Thanks

Last edited:
I look forward to seeing your results. I have been on the fence about trying the product myself.

This is my first feedback log (at the 1 week point).

1. LIBIDO

First 2 days: No noticeable effects.
Days 3 - 7: Increase in libido. I definitely felt the desire to have sex more often than usual, and during sex I reached a great intensity (this latter could be a placebo effect, not sure). I didn't wake up with morning wood on any day though. I am happy with the libido boosting effect so far.

2. STRENGTH / MUSCLES / WORKOUT INTENSITY: No noticeable effects (not that I expected any at this stage).

3. SIDE EFFECTS: The side effects were worse than anticipated.
(a) Days 1-2: Itchiness at night (on various parts of body). This ceased after 2 days.
(b) I often felt an irritation during the day, as if my body was frenetic and mildly 'buzzing' with something. It is very hard to describe this feeling, it's not really a buzzing but that's the closest word I can think of to describe it. This is NOT the feeling I had when I was a testosterone filled 18 year old - it is something else and it's not pleasant. I often found it difficult to concentrate at work because of this feeling.
(c) I blame several nights of bad sleep this week on RS Transaderm. The reason I blame RS Transaderm (and not on other potential causes) is because the nature of the disturbance was the same every time. I would wake up in the middle of the night several times, and I felt like I was still half in an intense dream. My brain felt very "heavy" as if it was made of solid lead. This is the best way that I can describe the feeling. In addition (and I admit that this one is my fault), I could't fall asleep for two nights because I applied the spray during the afternoon of these two days, instead of the recommended morning (don't make my mistake! You will get terrible sleep if you do).

The irritable feeling is causing me to re-think continuing with the bottle, but on balance I plan to continue, with the hope of updating this log next week.

Last edited:
Next update log: 2 days ago I STOPPED RS Transaderm because of the side effects. I took my morning shower intending to spray the product after I dried myself, but then I said to myself: "Another irritable day at the office? Nup it's not worth it".

As noted above, using RS Transaderm caused me a feeling of agitation, jittery-ness and restlessness at the office. It was not a normal feeling and it interferes with concentration. I don't think it is worth continuing this product, because I hate feeling irritable at the office.

This side effect of irritation/mild anxiety is listed as one of the side effects on one of the promotional websites/materials for this product, however it is not listed on the main promotional page and it should be. Clearly this is a known side effect and it is not fair to list the ONLY side effect as a potential "boner that doesn't go away!!". This is not giving the general public a complete account of the potential side effects.

In addition, since stopping use during the last 2 days, I found that my libido was LESS (by about 50% of normal levels) than it was prior to RS Transaderm (and this only after 1 week of use). It DOES suppress your natural test production. I already knew this before starting (which is why I bought Phytoserms347), but I am surprised that it would have a suppressive effect after only 1 week. How do I know my libido dropped? Because when my girlfriend bends over for me I ALWAYS go super wild & horny, whereas these last 2 days my girlfriend bent over and my dick only got semi-hard (and only after a bit of encouragement from my hand) and I thought to myself "Why the fuck are you not getting super turned on like usual??"

Overall my feedback is negative, because I had to stop after 1 week, whereas I had planned to do this for 10 weeks. I intend to continue again later (when I am on holidays and don't have office duties). This timing will be better because I will have more time for sex and gym whilst on holidays.

ADMIN NOTE: I ask sincerely and politely that the moderators please do not delete my thread notwithstanding that Transaderm advertises heavily on this forum as a sponsor. This is genuine and open-minded feedback. A user on another site reported that his negative feedback was deleted on this site (I don't know if true or not, this is what he claimed). If my thread is deleted, rest assured that I will post my negative feedback in 10 different places on different forums in frustration at your decision to shut down my voice, and I saved all my messages in a Word document so I can easily copy & paste my feedback if needed. I don't want to do this nor do I plan to, but if my thread is deleted then I will have no choice, since I wrote this for the general public's benefit.

sounds like it worked but you just didn't give it a chance to shine because of 'anxiety' .. keep in mind anytime you increase your T levels there is a possibility you could get anxiety especially if you already are anxious.. if you have a stressful job this is something you must gradually get used to. I would recommend continueing to take it but cut the dose in half and slowly ease it up

RS is like injecting testosterone but it 'kicks in' way faster and if you are a newb as you are the hormonal changes can really hit you hard.

Top Bottom