Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rs Transaderm general Q&A

EF Shanna

Plat Hero
Platinum
What is Rs Transaderm?
RS Transaderm is a anabolic testosterone gel that has been proven to dramatically increase testosterone levels, while also providing a solution for steroid users looking for a safe and effective post cycle recovery therapy.

What will Rs Transaderm do for me?
• Improved cognitive focus, motivational energy & drive.
• Improved libido, sexual performance, and potency.
• An anabolic environment that forces your body to build lean muscle mass.
• A thermogenic enhancement in your body’s ability to burn fat - resulting rapid fat loss.
• Enhanced strength and stamina during a workout and faster recovery time.
• Increased sexual performance in the bedroom and better sleep quality.
• Improvements in general sense of well-being.
• Dramatic fat loss with increased muscle mass, which makes you stronger, leaner, and remarkably more muscular.
• Even without changes in diet or exercise, RS Transaderm will cause an improvement in your body composition. Expect a 2-3 lb. loss in fat coinciding with a 2-3 lb. gain in lean muscle within a 4-6 week period.
• This desirable change in your body composition is most noticeable when proper "pre" and "post" measurements and photos are taken. As with any muscle building product, the best results are obtained when combined with high protein intake, weight training, and sufficient rest.

How do I take Rs Transaderm?
Apply 4-5 pumps daily onto clean & dry shoulders or upper back daily.

Where can I find Rs Transaderm?
simply click on a banner add located below the Q&A, private message for discount code, or call the customer support desk at 1-888-613-89591-888-613-8959

What is the shipping procedure?
All orders are shipped via the United States postal service using priority mailing. All United States customers should receive their package within 3-4 business days (not including Holidays and Sundays). International orders generally take 7-14 business days, all depending on customs.

Top Bottom