Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS-Transaderm BOGO!! Don't miss out on this one!!

what are the EFFECTS of Trans compared to forma???? I.e. what will u notice while on each of the products. I know about the effects of forma (hardening, fat loss and tightening in general) but what about trans???

Lets just say that they both have different effects. Forma dried me out a bit and I lost some weight.

Transa bloated me a bit but that's from the estro increase and my hunger went through the roof.

Libido was up separately on both.

Stack these together....you'll have awesome results. Both use the same carrier and they dry SUPER fast.

Lets just say that they both have different effects. Forma dried me out a bit and I lost some weight.

Transa bloated me a bit but that's from the estro increase and my hunger went through the roof.

Libido was up separately on both.

Stack these together....you'll have awesome results. Both use the same carrier and they dry SUPER fast.

I actually have both on the way right now, going to run them together, I plan to be completely shredded by summer.

So is this the final price on Transaderm, $147? Kind of not cool the way it fluctuates between $50-$227, its not like the shit is illegal.

Yes this is the final price however you will see deal on it all the time like they are having now. This makes it 74 something a bottle Ie still half the price of the competition versions and still a better product...

Rs-transaderm is ying as Forma is to yang.. If anyone gets that lol.. Rs transaderm will give you better appetite ( ie increase hunger) . much better feeling of well being because if its neratropic effects. Wards of Lethargy from products like beastdrol.

I and did I mention that it triples DHEA levels, doubles testosterone levels and lowers estrogen in 2 weeks or less?
345yf4k.jpg

what would transaderm & forma compare to? As far as prescription based meds?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Really Transaderm is an OTC form of running a test base. It is topical DHEA that converts to other hormones like testosterone.

Formastanozol is an OTC AI that will lower estrogen and reduce/prevent gyno related issues like the prescription drugs Letro, arimadex, and aromasin.

Really Transaderm is an OTC form of running a test base. It is topical DHEA that converts to other hormones like testosterone.

Formastanozol is an OTC AI that will lower estrogen and reduce/prevent gyno related issues like the prescription drugs Letro, arimadex, and aromasin.

this^^^

oral DHEA is fucking garbage and converts to a ton of estrogen

transdermal allows you to apply on your shoulder areas where theres a ton of 3hsd and 17hsd enzymes which convert the DHEA quickly to desired androgens

DHEA -> androstendione -> testosterone

or DHEA -> androstendiol -> testosterone

....depending on which enzyme gets to molecule first... it will really double your test count

Top Bottom