Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rs-transaderm is back in stock!

Might be just me but I had issues ordering using my CC. I just placed an order last night on the site no problem so as a suggestion if you are also getting time-out errors when trying to process the order use paypal. It went through no problem.

I just checked the store today guys and the Transaderm is till in stock, FTW..SJ

I wonder how long it will take to sell out yet again and I wonder how m any will say, damn, I should habe bought it when I had the chance..LOL

bump, the RS Transaderm is still in stock for anyone who has considered buying it. This is an excellent product for a solo run or to use as a test base for all your Prohormone/Legal designer cycles. If you have heard of the RD Dermacrine, it has teh same ingrediant profile, except, this is a 60 serving bottle, yes, thats right, it will last you two months at 5 pumps a day. One step better, is this stuff drys lighting fast. As fast or faster then the MrSupps Formastanzol..This is one amazing product to use and have..SJ

Does anyone mine explaining to me when, how and why one would use this supplement.

Thanks

Does anyone mine explaining to me when, how and why one would use this supplement.

Thanks

It boosts testosterone levels. It's good on light cycles, or stand alone. Boosts strength gains and lean muscle.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom