Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rs-transaderm

dew925

Thinking about ordering it , since I'm still trying to get bf% down before starting my first cycle. What's everyone opinion of it an how well does it work?

Well technically the transaderm would be your first cycle BUT at recommended dose and for a shorter time period it would be suppressive.
I think Transaderm is a great supplement and will help you get down to lower bf% numbers.
It did increase my appetite but I still leaned out while using it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Transaderm dose and duration will determine how it effects the HPTA just as FL3X said. Keep it at 5 pumps per day and no longer than 6 weeks and it should not require a PCT. Go a higher dose or longer duration and you will probably need a test booster to bring your natty levels back to normal ;)

Transaderm dose and duration will determine how it effects the HPTA just as FL3X said. Keep it at 5 pumps per day and no longer than 6 weeks and it should not require a PCT. Go a higher dose or longer duration and you will probably need a test booster to bring your natty levels back to normal ;)

I agree with this!!

Top Bottom