Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ripped midsection without anavar

maximilian.or

I've been doing my research and just saw your Elitefitness channel video about Anavar on youtube, very informative. I was thinking about trying it to burn the fat in my mid section. I’m around 12% but just can’t get lower. In the video it said that no steroid is a fat burner. I think I will pass on Anavar because of the side effects. Other than a calorie reduced diet ( balancing weights 65% & cardio 35%) how can I get that ripped midsection again?

You are 100% correct. Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

You just need to keep at it brother. Getting to 12% body fat is easy. Getting lower then that is going to really be a struggle. You are pushing against every homeostasis feedback mechanism in the body. Be patient and it'll come.

Another thing you could try is a good topical fat burner like yohiflame from n2bm.com to help target that stubborn body fat men store in their midsections.

you aren't getting lower because you are at a solid body fat level.. to get lower you need to really dial in the diet and exercise more. it boils down to dropping your calories even more and burning more calories

the cardarine and n2slin stack really helps you with those 2 tasks

You are at that point where it really gets tough to get leaner. All you can do is keep making adjustments to calories and exercise. You could definitely add something like Cardarine, SR-9009, N2Slin, or Yohimflame in there too for extra help.

There is no such thing as local fat loss, so you need to lose your overall fat in order to get your midsection leaner. Anavar is not the best choice if all you want to do is lose some fat - there are much better and safer alternatives, but none of them, including Anavar, will ever work for you without a proper diet and exercise. There is just no such magic pill that will save you from those things.

However, you can use such things as Cardarine GW or SR9009 - they will both help you lose fat, and at the same time they will make working out a much easier task, hence aiding you lose fat even more effectively. The best part about them is that they are so much safer than any steroid will ever be, and they barely have any side effects at all.

Top Bottom