Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ripped Fuel - how long to stay on for?

Little Rage

How long should u stay on this for?
I've been it on for 2 months now and within the past week I've only have been taking it in the morning to help me stay awake at work.

How long should u stay on it at a time?

The thermogenic effects of EC get better with time -- to at least 8 months (that is when the study ended).

For stimulant/appetite supressant effects, it must be cycled -- equal parts on and off should be sufficient.

Also, taking it once every 2-3 days pre-workout should not cause significant attenuation of effects.

Dude, Ripped Fuel has Ma Haung(ephedra) in it. You shouldnt stay on Ephedra for more than 8 weeks straight at a time. After 8 weeks at least give your body 3-4 weeks without that. If you still want to take Ripped Fuel they have a Mahaun Free formula, its got yellow on the label. Good luck man

8wks?
hahaha....
sorry but i love the ephedra, that's the main thing in it that gets me going... tried the kind without it and it was pointless, i had to give it away to a friend....

Listen to your body...when you start to develop a tolerance for it, then go off for equal time you were on.

FSUGeneticFreak said:
Dude, Ripped Fuel has Ma Haung(ephedra) in it. You shouldnt stay on Ephedra for more than 8 weeks straight at a time. After 8 weeks at least give your body 3-4 weeks without that.

Do you have research to support this opinion, because the thermogenic effect improves with time (probably due to downregulation of alpha 2 receptors).

ma huang has a short half life. It only takes me about 3-4 days off before the stuff kicks in like crazy again.

Top Bottom