Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Results of my 1-AD trial

JayBro – I am not arguing that the extra prohormones should not be able to leave the body, but normally solid substances come out in the form of stools not as clumps in your urine that burn the hell out of your urinary track. I was not even taking a full dose of 1-AD when I had these side effects.

There were no warnings on 1-AD’s label that said “Caution: this product may make you piss fire, fart, and shit your brains out.” I am not sure who’s payroll you are on, but I have tried tons of supplements, including many different brands/types of prohormones, and I have NEVER had such sever side effects as I have experienced with 1-AD. Based on information on this and other discussion boards it appears that other people have had similar side effects with 1-AD. I certainly have a legitimate reason to return this product and if you can’t understand the logic in my reasoning then I question your intelligence.

These discussion boards are all about people helping people. By describing my experience with 1-AD I may very well be helping others who are currently trying it or considering trying it. If you don’t think people should post honest feedback about their supplement experiences on these boards then you probably shouldn’t be here.

No offense.

:moon:

Last edited:
None taken.

I just have a different view about refunds in general.

I like the informative content of your post which helps people make a better educated decission about taking the product.

4 cycles of 1-ad, no even mild side effects. Maybe you guys whining have some other medical problems you need to get addressed. Put aside your next 1-ad order and get some tampons instead

billyde - This discussion board is for members helping members with honest input. Everyone's body reacts differently to various supplements/meds. If you are simply looking to add stupid remarks then leave this board and go back to high school. Return when you are a little more mature.

Tony

:moon:

I've been reading through the message boards for a while with no intention of actually posting anything myself, but I felt compelled to respond to tony123's complaints about 1-AD. The side-effects were too great, in his case, to justify continued use of 1-AD. Fair enough. And he seems to be fairly circumspect in his appraisal. I am, however, amazed at how many posts it seems he's made about the matter. What do you expect? Your ingesting what amounts to an unresearched "drug", essentially offering your self up as the proverbial guinea pig.
I've been using 1-AD myself for the past 3 weeks, have put on about 10lbs, made moderate strength gains, and have suffered no ill effects thus far, despite my mother's father being completely bald. But if my hair had fallen out, and I was pissing stones you wouldn't hear me complaining because I knew the risk I was taking when I cracked open the first bottle.

Just my two cents.

cheesePuss said:
wow...thats scary man, you should write ergopharm and have them look into it ...or maybe they have an explanation. It makes you wonder if they test this stuff out befor selling it to the public. It's hard to trust the companies....since there are no FDA regs on supps....they can sell anything and get away with it. those fuckers

Fucker?

I just me her!!

I took 3 pills a day for a 4 week cycle, Comon sense dictated to me to drink more water then normal. I then did a second cycle of 6 pills a day. I drank about 1/2 gallon of water a day and I have noticed nothing but me pissing a lot of water! What are you doing drinking 4 cups of coffee a day? I cut out all caffeine while on the cycle. Try that.

Top Bottom