Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember boys and girls, don't forget to take you multi vitamins.

Bumpity bump.. Especially for us people that are dieting, its very important that our body gets the nutrients that it's lacking from a limited diet..

In all seriousness, many people discount the importance of a good multivitamin. You will not get as good results unless you have all of your A's and B's and so on.:cool:

I agree, MV's are very important.
ROIDRANGER, Try taking Echinasia(sp?) I take it when I have a could and it works pretty good.

M18

I couldn't agree more.
In addition I've started a separate antioxidant supp. and my recovery and over all health has improved tremendously.

HEY HARMONIC, HOW'S THAT BODY COMMING ALONG? I REMEMBER YOU POSTED YOUR PICS ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO AND GOT NOTHING BUT FLAMES. JUST WONDERING IF YOU ARE IN BETTER SHAPE NOW?:rolleyes:

THE BOUNCER said:
HEY HARMONIC, HOW'S THAT BODY COMMING ALONG? I REMEMBER YOU POSTED YOUR PICS ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO AND GOT NOTHING BUT FLAMES. JUST WONDERING IF YOU ARE IN BETTER SHAPE NOW?:rolleyes:

Oh, hell ya bro!! I'm hella stoked.. I'm down to 227lbs from 285! I feel and look great.. I'm planning to do my first show on Sept 1 in Tacoma WA. I'm stoked as hell!! Thanks for asking!!

I took that last bulking cycle to the extreme huh? LOL. But when I post my new before and after pics, I'm sure I'll earn hella respect, and I mean hella.. I can't wait to post the pics! Totally stoked! Just give my like 4 more weeks, and bam!! All those old flamers will be bowing on their knees to me LOL..

Again, thanks for asking.
P.S. That was actually only about 3 months ago :) Hence, I have lost about 60lbs in 3 months!! (working and dieting my ass off!!) I'm dedicated as hell and I'm not gunna quit til I hit 5%.

Last edited:
Top Bottom