Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Release

LV_Rider

Anyone here used release? What did you think about it?

What do you think about using release to get cut?

I heard it could be used as a supplement to help get cut

thanks

I know a ton about it bro. I have actually been to their distribution and Manufacturing facilities..

In a nutshell… Quality product that address’s, appetite, metabolism and fat loss.
However….It is no different than many other products in the WL category.

If you have a specific question ask away..

its all genetics - It is a weight loss supplement that is found at all GNC stores. The pack comes with 4 different bottles of pills that you take at different times of the day.

Taoiron - I was a told by a guy that worked at GNC ( go figure ) that it was a good product to use to help drop body fat and get cut if you take it and do cardio on a regular basis. I was wondering if it really is worth the money or if the guy at the store is just trying to sell the product and I should not buy it?

thanks for your help

LV_Rider said:
its all genetics - It is a weight loss supplement that is found at all GNC stores. The pack comes with 4 different bottles of pills that you take at different times of the day.

Taoiron - I was a told by a guy that worked at GNC ( go figure ) that it was a good product to use to help drop body fat and get cut if you take it and do cardio on a regular basis. I was wondering if it really is worth the money or if the guy at the store is just trying to sell the product and I should not buy it?

thanks for your help

Like I said bro… It is a quality product..

Basically you get 2 thermos Morning and Afternoon. They will boost the metabolism a bit, suppress your appetite and both have mild diuretics to help shed some water.

The evening pill will help you sleep and detox you. In theory it wipes the slate clean every PM so the thermos can continue to work without you becoming tolerant to them.

The Censor is CLA, fish and flax oil… Good stuff.

Now…. You need to make sure they give you a good deal!!! You should be able to get the 4 pack plus 2 additional products for around 150.00. I won’t tell you what they pay for it!!(Unless you want to know)

So as to your question is it worth it?? That my friend is up to you!!

Taoiron said:
Like I said bro… It is a quality product..

Basically you get 2 thermos Morning and Afternoon. They will boost the metabolism a bit, suppress your appetite and both have mild diuretics to help shed some water.

The evening pill will help you sleep and detox you. In theory it wipes the slate clean every PM so the thermos can continue to work without you becoming tolerant to them.

The Censor is CLA, fish and flax oil… Good stuff.

Now…. You need to make sure they give you a good deal!!! You should be able to get the 4 pack plus 2 additional products for around 150.00. I won’t tell you what they pay for it!!(Unless you want to know)

So as to your question is it worth it?? That my friend is up to you!!

Yea I remember seeing them sell the box with the 4 bottles for $150.00 to someone . But what are the additional 2 products you are talking about? Is that just 2 more of something that is already in the box?

Oh yea, what do they pay for it? (just curious)

thanks!

They pay $45.00 for the 4 pack. Censor cost them $9.00 and 2lb of the Amplify is $12.00. So $66.00 for a total pkg!! Great profit margin for the supplement industry!!
The kicker is it is only available at franchise GNC's, so none of the online company's can sell it cheaper!!

Top Bottom