Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

red yeast rice side effects to worry about

cromospyer

Hi people, I wanted to consult you my problem in case somebody else has experienced the same, I started taking red yeast 1.5 a day and it works, trust me, I lost about 15 lbs and in the last two months eating normally and exercising normally, but for some reason I started getting dizzy and stomach bloating the last few weeks, I'm sure that's side effects from red yeast, my question is if it could get any worst and risk my health and I should stop taking it, thank you for any advice.

OK first, red yeast rice is a natural herbal supplement to help regulate cholesterol levels. It won't do anything for fat loss. I think the weight loss you experienced was just a coincidence that it occurred at the same time you stated using the red yeast rice. You probably started following a better diet and exercise program at the same time as the red yeast rice to try and improve cholesterol levels. That is what caused the weight loss, not the red yeast rice.

A good dosage of red yeast rice is 300-600mg once or twice per day. There are no possible health consequences from using red yeast rice. It's a great supplement to use and something you can use year round.

I personally get my red yeast rice from n2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains 43 ingredients designed to detox the body and keep cholesterol levels optimal.

Hi people, I wanted to consult you my problem in case somebody else has experienced the same, I started taking red yeast 1.5 a day and it works, trust me, I lost about 15 lbs and in the last two months eating normally and exercising normally, but for some reason I started getting dizzy and stomach bloating the last few weeks, I'm sure that's side effects from red yeast, my question is if it could get any worst and risk my health and I should stop taking it, thank you for any advice.

Im pretty sure that the 15lbs you lost is not due to the yeast, but due to your dieting and cardio.

Other than that, you should not get any bloating or dizziness from it. Try cutting down the dosage and see what happens as this is not normal.

Top Bottom