Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED Blast is here! Two weeks only $34

I am gonna order this next week :)

heheheh....the ultimate enhancer for my cycle .

Couple questions ulter/macro :

1- Can I take it together with thermorexin to get ultra , super , insane intensity on my workouts ? Or should I drop the T-rex while using this ?

2- What is the PURE CEE dose in one serving of RED BLAST ? I ask because if it doesn't contain at least 3 g , I am gonna have to keep using PURE CEE .

3- I will need 7 caps ( 210 lbs ) of that before my workouts ?!?!??! I mean , It says to take 60 minutes before gym but that much caps I am not sure if it will be digested that fast .

If I still use T-rex and Pure CEE with it , my gym cocktail will be like 12 caps !??!?!?!!?? :worried:

I am gonna hve to take it like 4 hours before I hit the gym ...LOL , my digestion is kinda slow ...I take T-rex and I start to really FEEL it like 2 hours after

thanks guys

Victor

Ulter/Mac... what is the deal with taking RED with food? Normally I have 40 grams whey/30 grams carbs about an hour before the gym.... i also take one glucorell then as well.... can i just take the RED at the same time or does it need to be taken a certain time after eating?

VictorBR said:
I am gonna order this next week :)

heheheh....the ultimate enhancer for my cycle .

Couple questions ulter/macro :

1- Can I take it together with thermorexin to get ultra , super , insane intensity on my workouts ? Or should I drop the T-rex while using this ?

2- What is the PURE CEE dose in one serving of RED BLAST ? I ask because if it doesn't contain at least 3 g , I am gonna have to keep using PURE CEE .

3- I will need 7 caps ( 210 lbs ) of that before my workouts ?!?!??! I mean , It says to take 60 minutes before gym but that much caps I am not sure if it will be digested that fast .

If I still use T-rex and Pure CEE with it , my gym cocktail will be like 12 caps !??!?!?!!?? :worried:

I am gonna hve to take it like 4 hours before I hit the gym ...LOL , my digestion is kinda slow ...I take T-rex and I start to really FEEL it like 2 hours after

thanks guys

Victor

1. at reccomended doses you can add a thermorexin for added stim effect

2. given your parameters would take 1 cap pureCEE post workout

3. in your case reccomend take 7 caps about an hour prior (though 90 minutes is probably ok too-- play around with dosage timing to see what works best for you), you can take your thermorexin 2 hours prior if you feel it takes that long. taking with 1/2 liter of water will speed breakdown, if you feel thats an issue.

get456 said:
Ulter/Mac... what is the deal with taking RED with food? Normally I have 40 grams whey/30 grams carbs about an hour before the gym.... i also take one glucorell then as well.... can i just take the RED at the same time or does it need to be taken a certain time after eating?

great question g4. need to ge an answer for me on this as well.

Ulter said:
Actually one of the reasons it was dosed to be so flexible was that people want different things from their training aids. By making the product into a 5-10 caplet measurement it allows people to use other products to enhance what it is they're looking for when they train. So you would take more PureCEE for more muscle energy or add Trex or Cardio Breeze (Macro and my friends use CB) to add more thermogenic kick. You would do that if let's say for instance you wanted those "muscle/thermo" effects without the brain blast that many people find uncomfortable.The alternative to adding would be to just raise the dosing of RED Blast up if you want both more muscle energy and more thermogenic and don't mind getting more "focus factors" at the same time.
I hope that makes sense. It's to get the perfect environment to train in for you as an individual.

thanks ulter....
so i could just add the 5 red blast pills in with my 6 trex a/day and adjust my cee down and that wouldnt give me a massive heart attack?

liftr486 said:
thanks ulter....
so i could just add the 5 red blast pills in with my 6 trex a/day and adjust my cee down and that wouldnt give me a massive heart attack?
Right.

As for the products that people are asking us to compared RED Blast to, This is what I posted before.
RED Blast is better than the competition in several ways. Many that have to do with quality of material and testing for purity. Our competitors don't test their product materials. They just won't spend the money. This is a mistake particularly with CEE because as Bill Llewellyn wrote recently 8 out of 10 CEE products tested had no CEE in them. But rather they had creatine hcl instead. You want CEE not creatine hcl. Especially if that's what you paid extra for.
But the differences that matter most to the training individuals are that RED Blast has some of the ingredients used in Cardio Breeze to increase your aerobic capacity and a better mixture of the "focus factors" from Neurogenex.
Economically RED Blast is a bargain. You're getting 240 caplets in a bottle and because of the formulation you only need 5 to 10 caplets. Other products need 14 caps for top end dosing. So lets say you had a 180 count bottle that you needed to take 14 caps from per day; you'd have enough for 12 days. With Red Blast you'd have enough at top end dosing for 24 days, or twice as much. And some companies only have 90 caps

get456 said:

:artist:

Top Bottom