Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED Blast is here! Two weeks only $34

MorganKane said:
You might want to update your website with the correct instructions.

Thanks,

taken from the AF STORE:

Dosing instructions:
1 caplet per 30lbs of bodyweight; do not exceed 1 caplet per 20lbs of bodyweight. Take 30-60 minutes prior to workout.

is that somehow different than what was stated?? .... so not sure what corrections are needed.

liftr486 said:
would it be advisble to add this into a stack of trex and cee or is it overkill?
Actually one of the reasons it was dosed to be so flexible was that people want different things from their training aids. By making the product into a 5-10 caplet measurement it allows people to use other products to enhance what it is they're looking for when they train. So you would take more PureCEE for more muscle energy or add Trex or Cardio Breeze (Macro and my friends use CB) to add more thermogenic kick. You would do that if let's say for instance you wanted those "muscle/thermo" effects without the brain blast that many people find uncomfortable.The alternative to adding would be to just raise the dosing of RED Blast up if you want both more muscle energy and more thermogenic and don't mind getting more "focus factors" at the same time.
I hope that makes sense. It's to get the perfect environment to train in for you as an individual.

so guys, is this something that a guy with high BP should be concerned with? i'm only asking because of my interest.

I would caution you to use a minimum dose and see how you do with it. It didn't raise my BP so I would be inclined to say not to worry about it; but I'm not you so use it with caution.

solidspine said:
I just ordered a bottle

And in the coupon discount section,

I simply typed “OMEGA”

And got an additional 20 bucks off and two free T-shirts

Thanks guys.

LOL!! That's hilarious!
I'll have to check and see what happened to the javascript that's supposed to make the devil pop out, grab you by the throat, and pull you down to hell. Must have mixed it up with the Yohimburn special.

Top Bottom