Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED Blast is here! Two weeks only $34

Ulter said:
I would have to try that product and I haven't. So I really can't say. I think RED Blast is a better product than anything else I HAVE looked into.
Two points I have noticed about other products in this catagory.
No one else is getting their CEE tested for purity. This is a must because so many suppliers sell Creatine HCL as CEE because it's cheaper and brokers can get away with it. Bill Llewellyn tested 10 CEE's a while back and only 2 were legit.
No one else is using our "secret ingredients" from Cardio Breeze and Neurogenex. That's about all I can say on that.

im confused about the secret ingredients? the ingredients list has all of them on it right>?

From the product description.

1 caplet per 30lbs of bodyweight; do not exceed 1 caplet per 20lbs of bodyweight.

So what is it, 20lbs or 30lbs?

that means a 200lbs guy needs 10 caplets?
Thats a lot of extra pills to swallow.

MorganKane said:
From the product description.

1 caplet per 30lbs of bodyweight; do not exceed 1 caplet per 20lbs of bodyweight.

So what is it, 20lbs or 30lbs?

that means a 200lbs guy needs 10 caplets?
Thats a lot of extra pills to swallow.
Ten would be a lot. Our male testers only used 5 and they are all about 200. I think most people will end up using 8 though. I can swallow 5 at a time no problem but I know some people have a hard time swallowing pills.

1 per 30 is recommended..

max dose would be 1 per 20 lbs of bodyweight..

so if you Weigh 210 pounds, for instance.. the recommended dose would be 7 caps.. the max dose we'd advise not exceeding would be 10. (well, 10.5 but yo know what i mean)

I am pretty sure it would be fine. You may be able to reduce your CEE intake from the other source, since RED Blast has CEE in it.. maybe just take an extra gram from your other source (hopefully it's PureCEE :p)

I do not think there will be any issues w/ Trex and RED Blast though. We make most of our products with the intent of people using multiples.. knowing this, they are designed to work in conjunction with each other.

I'd wait until mac or ulter can chime in with a final answer though :)

macrophage69alpha said:
the dosing is 1 caplet per 30lbs. some people like to take more (as is often the case), because of this there is a do not exceed warning.

You might want to update your website with the correct instructions.

Thanks,

Top Bottom