Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED Blast is here! Two weeks only $34

Ulter said:
Per Ulter,

It's like using an NO/nootropic (see: neurogenex) with cardio breeze built in.
It's just fun as hell to train on. I hate training in the morning but half way through I actually forgot it was so early because I felt so good instead of draggin ass. Pumps lasted all day.
I also like that it's measured caplets instead of powder. And it's way cheaper than any product that would claim to be close in results.

OUuuu

So it's caplets and not capsules?
(Thank God if it is)

Also, is it Niacin or Niacinamide?

This will be interesting for me to experiment with in relation to my migriane issues.

Ulter said:
Okay it's here. It rocks and all those who tested it loved it. For two weeks, until Jan 1, it's on sale at a ridiculously low price.

ULTER:

So can you guys ship to Canada? Tell me you can...I want to try it out!

lata...R1....pm me if you can....

velvett said:
OUuuu

So it's caplets and not capsules?
(Thank God if it is)

Also, is it Niacin or Niacinamide?

This will be interesting for me to experiment with in relation to my migriane issues.
Niacin as niacinamide. I hope you're good with that.

R1 Psycho said:
ULTER:

So can you guys ship to Canada? Tell me you can...I want to try it out!

lata...R1....pm me if you can....
We will ship it to CN until they tell us not to. That usually takes a couple weeks.

-----------------

Also want to point out that it's got your full dose of CEE in it.

I just ordered a bottle

And in the coupon discount section,

I simply typed “OMEGA”

And got an additional 20 bucks off and two free T-shirts

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I'm gonna give it a try...I love Amp02 but I figure I might as well give it a shot.

Sidenote = Is anyone else tired of hearing how "pumps last all day".

boston789 said:
I'm gonna give it a try...I love Amp02 but I figure I might as well give it a shot.

Sidenote = Is anyone else tired of hearing how "pumps last all day".
In answer to your sidenote: I never heard it before my testers reported it. Just goes to show how much attention I pay to other supplement companies claims. :)

Pikaberdot said:
Versus:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=521544

What makes the RED Blast better out of curiosity?
I would have to try that product and I haven't. So I really can't say. I think RED Blast is a better product than anything else I HAVE looked into.
Two points I have noticed about other products in this catagory.
No one else is getting their CEE tested for purity. This is a must because so many suppliers sell Creatine HCL as CEE because it's cheaper and brokers can get away with it. Bill Llewellyn tested 10 CEE's a while back and only 2 were legit.
No one else is using our "secret ingredients" from Cardio Breeze and Neurogenex. That's about all I can say on that.

Top Bottom