Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED Blast is here! Two weeks only $34

10 red blast + no-doz is a lot of caffiene, though its little more than is found in some of the stims- especially if taking more than the reccomended dose- most stims have 200-300mg per "regular dose", some list that amount and actually are closer to 400mg.

macrophage69alpha said:
10 red blast + no-doz is a lot of caffiene, though its little more than is found in some of the stims- especially if taking more than the reccomended dose- most stims have 200-300mg per "regular dose", some list that amount and actually are closer to 400mg.
:coffee: :)

Ulter said:
Awesome! Thanks for posting your results. I'm stuck at 10. I used 10 last night and couldn't sleep without some assistance. I think I'll try your 12 dose when I can train in the morning again.

its interesting because although im hyped up 30-60min after taking it, the hype lasts for a good two hours solid, i come home and start cleaning and doing things i normally dont do, lol. I slowly come 'back down' on red blast. No crash, and although I do admit i have stayed up another 30-45 minutes later each night, I don't have trouble falling asleep. This is with 12 red blast at 5pm, workout at 6 for 45-50 min. and then sleep at 10:30-11pm

Top Bottom