Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED Blast is here! Two weeks only $34

get456 said:
have you read any of the other posts?

LOL

lol, ya Georgia, here is some more info....

RED BLAST is bioavailable Creatine, NO enhancers, Stimulants and Nootropics all rolled into one. Take your workouts and your muscles to the next level with RED BLAST!

Per Macro...

A synergy of muscle cell bioavailable creatine, Nitric Oxide enhancers, Neuro and CNS stimulants is what makes RED BLAST the premier pre-training cocktail. RED BLAST contains Pure Creatine ethyl ester, verified and tested by Chromadex. A Proprietary black tea methylxanthines that enhance the Central Nervous System, improves oxygen uptake via bronchiodilation and anti-inflammatory effects as well as increases the NO effects of Arginine Ethyl Ester, Ornithine Ethyl Ester and norvaline. It also contains Caffeine, a basic psychostimulant which has definitive synergy with the methyxanthines in Black Tea. These along with vinpocetine and other support ingredients make RED BLAST your best choice for BLASTing your workouts beyond expections and pre-conceived limits

Per Ulter,

It's like using an NO/nootropic (see: neurogenex) with cardio breeze built in.
It's just fun as hell to train on. I hate training in the morning but half way through I actually forgot it was so early because I felt so good instead of draggin ass. Pumps lasted all day.
I also like that it's measured caplets instead of powder. And it's way cheaper than any product that would claim to be close in results.

Top Bottom