Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED Blast is here! Two weeks only $34

Ulter said:
I can attest to that. I don't wear my glasses to train and I got the gym and I could see very sharp edges on everything as though I was wearing them. My eyes aren't bad to begin with but RED Blast did improve my sight for a while.

Sweet! Neurogenex gives my eyes a slight burning sensation.. it feels like a layer of fogginess burns off and I can see things a lot better.. man, when I take Neurogenex with grapefruit juice it is crazy!!

Can't wait to try Red Blast

T-Matt

macrophage69alpha said:
looking into conditions that will speed tablet/capsule degradation

>>> HA , glad to hear ;) ....untill there , I will just take it AT LEAST 1 FULL hour before gym , but I will aim for 2 hours .

thanks macro

Victor

Starting an informal survey,

I did 7 caps today, weight is 200lbs,

Going to bump it to 8 caps tomorrow.

What are the rest of you guys using.

Remember guys, it's not formulated to get you 'high' like some of the competitors products.. you will notice your pumps are better, your rest durations are shortened and the amount of weight you life will go up with more ease. Attention will be heightened, but you wont feel blitzed. For me, the best thing is that by the time I'm at the door to leave after my work out, I want to turn around and do it again because my muscles feel awesome.

Yes because you'll train better with it. There is not bloat from the CEE in RED Blast.

Top Bottom