Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED Blast is here! Two weeks only $34

should the need arise we'll be redoing the label and making adjustments as results pour in. If you guys can think of better way to word that dosing we're all ears. UA you're not the first one that didn't get it right away.

Ulter said:
should the need arise we'll be redoing the label and making adjustments as results pour in. If you guys can think of better way to word that dosing we're all ears. UA you're not the first one that didn't get it right away.

The easiest way would be just to say: " Don't exceed X per day " whether it be 10, 12, or 72.

macro:

"Recommended Dose: 1 tablet per 30 lbs of bodyweight; Maximum Dose: 1 tablet per 20 lbs of bodyweight."

It came to me in a dream.

mikefear said:
macro:

"Recommended Dose: 1 tablet per 30 lbs of bodyweight; Maximum Dose: 1 tablet per 20 lbs of bodyweight."

It came to me in a dream.
lol... all these different ways to put the same thing. I love languages.

To "Idiot" proof that:

Maybe you can have one of those re-peelable labels (like some OTC cold meds.) with soemthing like:

180lbs: take ___ caps. max ___ caps
190lbs:
200:
220:
240:
...keep going for the big boys, but deffinetly go up to 220 for me :evil:

You're still going to get... Okay but I'm 195 so do I split the caplet?

Ulter said:
You're still going to get... Okay but I'm 195 so do I split the caplet?
lol.. true :rolleyes:

But with the max dosage that may avoid some of that... maybe.

Ok, nm... it's unavoidable for the most part.

I'm 222.45lbs today can I split a cap into 1/4's? and would all the quaters be equal in dosage?

I joke.

Top Bottom