Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red Blast First Test

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

yesterday was my first test of the red blast i took 6 tabs 30min before workout i felt as normal down the gym but i did find that i had more strenth
as i only can lift 115kgs on the chess press i found yesterday i could lift 125kgs so i think the red blast help me or may be it was just in my head
to early to tell, i think i will go far with red blast it seems to be a good product
untill i start my first cycle next year as i need a bit more weight first, i will keep everyone updated and let you know how i get on

thanks red blast!!!!!!!!!!

I have been taking it for a while now and tbh im up to 10 tabs and dont really see or feel any effects on a regualr basis. I did when i first started (randomly) but it seems to have worn off...

crossy said:
I have been taking it for a while now and tbh im up to 10 tabs and dont really see or feel any effects on a regualr basis. I did when i first started (randomly) but it seems to have worn off...

ok mate thanks for the info i will let you know if i have the same problem
im going to try met-rx energy drink with red blast maybe it will give me a bigger boost what do you reckon

You could always try it with T-Rex. I found i had more success with T-Rex and PureCee which i will revert back to when this Redblast has finished. I am already using T-Rex in the morning and lunch time and at dinner on none training days, on training days i switch the T-Rex for Redblast at dinner time....

Top Bottom