Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommended supplement.

DJ_UFO

Banned
Guys..i bought am Optimum's Any Whey protein and it is awesome...it is an art of supplementation. It really make your life easier...for example, a can of tuna, with kraft tuna salad maker, has around 26 grams of protein. Adding 1 scoop of Any Whey, has 43 grams!!...it doesn't has any flavor, mixes very easy, and you can add it to whatever you want...another good tip is adding 1 scoop to your oatmeal...from this shit you can have that protein complement sometimes difficult to find in regular meals and you don't need to drink a lot of shakes daily. Just the PW....:D

This protein is unflavored? where did you get it? I have Optiums vanilla whey protein but I would like something unflavored.

I recommend Optimum Nutrition's whey. I have the 100% whey (strawberry) and love it. Mixes easily with everything, including oatmeal, which I use all the time

dr0832 said:
This protein is unflavored? where did you get it? I have Optiums vanilla whey protein but I would like something unflavored.

yeah bro. it is unflavored. that's why you can mix it with whatever you want. It will always add a little bit of that special flavor and smell of protein by itself. But just a little bit. Almost undetectable. You can buy it at any website like www.dpsnutrition.com or www.muscleshopp.com (the cheapest one). Search under optimum nutrition, then look for "Any whey". That's the name of the product. Or you can find it at any supplement store. I will not recommend GNC cause it is way overpriced.

later,

djufo.

Top Bottom