Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommendations on RTD protein

panther66

I know they aren't cost effective per serving compared to protein powder, but they can be very convenient. I do use shakers with protein and water when not home, but I'm looking for specifically high quality protein in a ready to drink. Thanks for any help.

I know they aren't cost effective per serving compared to protein powder, but they can be very convenient. I do use shakers with protein and water when not home, but I'm looking for specifically high quality protein in a ready to drink. Thanks for any help.

Ive never had an RTD that was very tasty.

Syntha-6 tastes pretty good, even though the ingredients are shitty. I remember back in the day the American Bodybuilding's Super Shakes. Mmmmmmm. :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Labrada's RTD are the best tasting

I always like Cytosports muscle milk but the RTD are not as good as the powders. However Eas myoplex still are tops for me in taste wise.

Muscle Pharm...they make these protein shots that everybody raves about. Very good company and everything they make taste incredibly good!

Syntha-6 tastes pretty good, even though the ingredients are shitty. I remember back in the day the American Bodybuilding's Super Shakes. Mmmmmmm. :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

U saying syntha-6 shots have bad ingredients or the powder , cause it's one of top ten in my books, the powder is anyways

I prefer Isopure, tastes great, lots of different flavors and they are 40g protein per drink, no carbs but loaded with BCAAs.......I get them for $3 a piece @ my local vitamin store but that's my discount.....I have seen them as high as $5 each......

I haven't had the chance ot find any local but I've seen and heard through friends the Oh Yeah is the best tasting RTD. Wish they were around my stores as all we got is the Cytosport muscle milk.

Top Bottom