Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit levels

aldosweeting

Hello I am a professional athlete and get tested all the time. I always keep track of what I put into my system so I never test positive. Anyways, often times I struggle finishing my races and I think it is because my blood levels are a bit lower than they should be. I was wondering if perhaps anyone would have any suggesstions on what type Supplement/injection that I might be able to take to raise my RBC, Hematocrit, and Hemoglobin. Also, anything that might be able to keep my lactate down other than sodium?

Here is what my blood analysis showed:

*Vitamin b12 (1032) which is high, normal is (130-770)
*RBC (3.9) which is Low, normal is (4.4-11.0)
*Hemoglobin (13) which is Low, normal is (13.5-17.7)
*Hematocrit (39.9) which is Low, normal is (40-52)
*Ferritin (230) which is High, normal is (8-282)

Again, I get tested all the time and have to follow the IOC rules.
I have tried Optygen for my endurance and it has done nothing, I have also tried phosphate loading/ tums loading.... none of this worked for me. Infact I have even slept in a altitude tent for a year and I felt as if it broke me down more than helped me. It is time for injections I think but.... I can't take EPO etc.

One last thing regarding the lactate. I have heard great things about DCA - does anyone sell something like this on the internet? If so, does anyone know anyone using it?

Thanks

Legality?

I was wondering if taking phytin would make me test positive? - I need to obey the IOC rules.

Thanks

Also, could anyone tell me about something that I might be able to take to keep my lactate levels lower? I have experimented with sodium bicar. tums, phosphate. Any other suggesstions?

Thanks

look into something called Galactose.....G-push is a product. As far as that and also DMG for lactic acid managment. To more option out there for ya. Galactose better supplies a steady steam of engery. G-push.com has the studies. And Dmg is pretty well researched. Also there is something called Hemaplex lots of Iron which you dont need but works wonder for anemics and low hemo. Might wanna try desc liver tabs. A few BBuilders i know say that get so pumped from them??.....just suggestion i can throw out....good luck with your races...later

Top Bottom