Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Power Chews tell me how you found EF contest"

The user 'jester72' has been gifted a platinum membership

And I bet that stack is working as good as I said it would bro. Now if you like you can jump on some clen and t-3 but now you know that you really do not need them when products that are done right work so much better...

Although clen and T-3 can be used in different ways along with great products to reach goals... But you learned that there is such a thing as supplements that work. Now you can go back and forth and not have to always use drugs that can be a lot more harch on your health... Also be on the look out for Rlssupplements T-3-PCT guys :D

Free plat for you my man

My God has it worked Needto!!! Down 31lbs, and almost ready to break into the 280's. I've written reviews of the products I have used in the supplements section, an am impressed with EVERYTHING I have purchased from Needtobuildmuscle.com I am very happy with being able to cycle on and off the Forged Burner, that I will probably not explore Clen for a while.

Needto is definitely the man. He's completely taken everything I initially wanted to do, overhauled it, and gave me a better and much safer way to do it. I can't offer my thanks to him enough.

Top Bottom