Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Power Chews tell me how you found EF contest"

Hi Jason ,glad to have you here, I came across EF looking for some designer supplements (forget what they were) it led me to EF and i joined and never looked back ,BTW i'm pushing 60 I'm the cranky senior EF mod here ,you can check out my picture in my profile!
For some reason or another I thought you were black :D not sure if you hear that often.
I found EF through teh power of google.

for me it was because everytime i did a google search i always found myself back to this site. I joined and made some posts and realized how friendly and helpful a lot of people were on here. I've gotten to offer my advice on things that i've learned to help other members and i also decided to purchase the platinum as a thank you and a way to give back to the site!!

For some reason or another I thought you were black :D not sure if you hear that often.
I found EF through teh power of google.

LOL years ago the whole site was in a frilly when i announced i wasn't black!

Some very inspiring stories here!

Jason, wish you the best. Very great idea with the chews. Looking forward to adding these to my supplement regimen.

Hi Jason ,glad to have you here, I came across EF looking for some designer supplements (forget what they were) it led me to EF and i joined and never looked back ,BTW i'm pushing 60 I'm the cranky senior EF mod here ,you can check out my picture in my profile!

Checked out your profile pic. I guess 60 is the new 30 in your case.

Welcome to the EF family bro! It's good to have you and your unique product line here.

I'm not too sure I how found EF. More than likely through a google search. This place has been my online home for a while now. Be careful because it will suck you in. There's no turning back lol

Checked out your profile pic. I guess 60 is the new 30 in your case.

I'm proof the living healthy & exercise slows the aging process,actually some people give me the eye when i tell them my age like i'm yanking their chain.;)

Power Chews are the BOMB!!!

Oh, and I'm Lauren, a young southern girl from the great(est) state of TEXAS who absolutely loves EF.. found this site forever ago.. I was doing research before beginning my first cycle and was impressed with all the information on here.. def a great site. :)

I found this site thanks to Google, and searching "Clenbuterol T3 Stack". I'm a former Division-1 football player, and wanted to drop some weight/lean up again. I'm glad I found this site, as I have since decided AGAINST this, and gone with a stack from Needtobuildmuscle instead. Everyone here has been more than helpful, and there are many here who I'd trust 110% on their word, even in my brief time on the site.

I honestly like the concept of Power Chews, especially for pre and post workout. They seem like a quick and efficient delivery system. Can't wait to actually get a package or 2.

Top Bottom