Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"One"--What not to do

ONE/ONE+ should be applied to the thin-skinned regions of the body (shoulders/traps/calves, so on) excepting the neck, scrotum, and whatever else that would seem logical enough to make avoidance with).

What is "One" or "one+", is it similar to yohimburn?? I have a puffy nip problem will this stuff help. If so where can I get it?

Yohimburn being a topical Yohimbine HCL preparation, stands far away in relation to ONE/ONE+ as they are transdermal 1-Test (and 4AD in the latter instance) formulations.

The only way in which they could even offer aid to your nipples would be if the issue owed due to Estrogen, as 1-Test (ONE), non-aromatizing by nature would decrease the offending hormone. But, that's a long-shot and certain for consideration of use, not a reason alone.

Topical Yohimbine doesn't always offer relief to such an issue, as the event is not always due to Estrogen.

Dante B. said:
ONE/ONE+ should be applied to the thin-skinned regions of the body (shoulders/traps/calves, so on) excepting the neck, scrotum, and whatever else that would seem logical enough to make avoidance with).

Are you sure the traps are a thin skinned area?? I thought I read that the upper back was one of the thickest.

I should make to clarify, as only the front upper-region should use be made of (running horizontal); not the upper and lower regions as from the back (only what's visible from the front---as that along with the shoulders and chest can one make use of).

I should make to clarify, as only the front upper-region should use be made of (running horizontal); not the upper and lower regions as from the back (only what's visible from the front---as that along with the shoulders and chest can one make use of).

Yo Dante, you post great info man but sometimes your posts are so friggin complicated to understand. Its almost like you are speaking Yoda. "look inside you must" "Focus one must on the knowlege inside one must" Hahaha i had to say suttin for that post above, LOL J/K :D

Scaggs

My due apologies. My incessant and varying states of intoxication often lends itself toward the tortuous nature of my diction. But when comes the rare moment of clarity, inebriation---abate, I may actually make sense :verygood:

Now I go, for Mr. Samuel Adams beckons his remove from the cold confines of my fridge, to the warm pit of my stomach :beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom