Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"i want to get ripped for summer"

MaGilicuti

i bet we all heard this one before! but seriously what is a good supplement to try to lose some fat. my bf is pretty decent right now and i just want to shed some lbs. here is an older pic

2497859184_78985fd9e2.jpg

It really is diet and training, but if those are in check, then how about Omega's fat burner.

I do think some work a treat for those last few bodyfat percentages.

I haven't tried it (yet) but it gets rave reviews.

Tatyana said:
It really is diet and training, but if those are in check, then how about Omega's fat burner.

I do think some work a treat for those last few bodyfat percentages.

I haven't tried it (yet) but it gets rave reviews.
true

looking good bro .. im doing the same thing tryin to shed the last few pounds and i find lipoflame is working incredably

I'd say the Lipoflame, and probably rework your whole diet routine, if what you are doing isn't giving you what you want.. change it.. plus just like muscle growth, the body will stop responding to diet as well..

you could try fasting 1-2x week as well, but doing so you risk entering into a catabolic state, still, doing it 2x month is good for the body..

Yeah, I just did a fasting day, and I threw in an extra cheat day one week to get my diet back to producing results. After 3 months without changing things, results started to slow. I just reworked my macros a little bit, added some HIIT, and my basketball practices have just started up. Things started giving results again after a few tweaks, YAY. Allergies are KICKING MY ASS though :-/

-Legacy

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Yeah, I just did a fasting day, and I threw in an extra cheat day one week to get my diet back to producing results. After 3 months without changing things, results started to slow. I just reworked my macros a little bit, added some HIIT, and my basketball practices have just started up. Things started giving results again after a few tweaks, YAY. Allergies are KICKING MY ASS though :-/

-Legacy

well there ya go, you are doing the right things.. have you tried any of the topical applications there are a few that work believe it or not. I ran one this late winter put it only on one side of my body (lower hip) after 10 days i looked lop sided.. ahahha

Top Bottom