Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

" forma-stanzol designed by needtogetaas: It works!!! "

Well what do you know, this truly works... I had trouble getting letro on hand so i just continued this, i had my doubts to be honest, not anymore.. Love you Needto for this product, saved my ass!

I absolutely love Forma, I'm on my 3rd bottle! Needto, hook me up with some discounts for Forma and Slin bro, it's getting expensive.

well then get in on the back Friday sale bro 25offall is a gode for 25% off right now at Needtobuildmuscle.
blackfriday is a code for mrsupps.com for 20% off

Here is my magic cocktail:

Forma Stanzol
HCGenerate
Un Leashed
Needto Slin

Life is good......

Hey Nathan...It's hard to be humble...when you know you're the best!!!

Carry on soldier....

Bro Without the people i have around me, My friends ( all of you), the members of this site and so many others involved with what goes on here. I would be nothing... I will never forget this.

I dont have any gyno issues but am considering using forma to build muscle, feel good and be stronger. I have used topical dermacrine and 1-T from PP.

I loved the dermacrine at high doses. Made me feel great. The 1-T did nothing for me...I mean NOTHING. Right now I take Post-Cycle/Unleashed everyday and like it. Wish it was a little stronger and cheaper though. :biggrin:

So...haven't got into the PH scene real heavy (yet)...can I use forma to build muscle and strength feel good?

Thanks for the input!

Iv only been hearing good things myself s well, gonna try it soon.

Top Bottom