Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

" forma-stanzol designed by needtogetaas: It works!!! "

MacKat

Ok last week i asked needto and radar about this product and they both said it works amazing.

So i decided to give it a shot i have gyno .

The product came monday afternoon i put it right on.

Its been like 2 and a half days now using the product, all I got to say is this shit is amazing already my lump has got smaller nipples not as sensitive

so for u guys debating on not trying it trust me get off your ass and buy some shit works trust me

needto got his shit on point.

WILL keep you all updated on my results

NEEDTO GOT A CUSTOMER HEAR FOR LIFE..

I love you man. No truthfully I really love you. I spell and right like crap. Now I have a friend who does the same as me. I have no excuse though and I bet English is not your first language right?

You are the first post ever that I just corrected for errors. You made my day man you really did.

Lol lol lol thanks man yeah english is my first.. Just not a good speller.. I suck at that shit. Thats why i went to the school of hard knocks.lol

Hey needto,

Can you confirm, that forma-stanzol is anabolic only at 2x10 pumps ED? (don't surpress estrogen). Coz I'm planning a SARM S4 + Forma (high dosis) cycle for 8 weeks :) to see the effect for both compounds together

Hey needto,

Can you confirm, that forma-stanzol is anabolic only at 2x10 pumps ED? (don't surpress estrogen). Coz I'm planning a SARM S4 + Forma (high dosis) cycle for 8 weeks :) to see the effect for both compounds together

Even at its highest dose when it starts to convert its still going to lower estrogen and progesterone my friend.

I'm getting tired of hearing about how great all this shit is. All it does is cost me more money! I just ordered a bottle of forma stanzol. Damn this board is expensive. Had to buy a wheelbarrow to carry my balls around. Fucking HCGenerate :chomp:

Keep up the good work! :artist:

I'm getting tired of hearing about how great all this shit is. All it does is cost me more money! I just ordered a bottle of forma stanzol. Damn this board is expensive. Had to buy a wheelbarrow to carry my balls around. Fucking HCGenerate :chomp:

hahaha

They are some truly awesome products....remember to use some discount codes bro to help save a little dough when loading up on these great products!

PM me if you need some codes. Also, if you like the products, your really going to like our Forums as well...Check us out at www.needtobuildmuscle.net/forum

wtf is that in your avi bro?

Top Bottom