Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

" forma-stanzol designed by needtogetaas: It works!!! "

wtf is that in your avi bro?
That's me long after my first cycle. I didn't have any PCT and the estrogen took over!

On a side note, I already received my forma!! Order sent late night on the 19th, (so technically the 20th) received on the 23rd!!! HELL YEAH! :evil:

brandonp005 said:
They are some truly awesome products....remember to use some discount codes bro to help save a little dough when loading up on these great products!

PM me if you need some codes. Also, if you like the products, your really going to like our Forums as well...Check us out at Need To Build Muscle - Powered by vBulletin
Yeah, I was premature again and ordered without any discount codes :( I just get so excited!!

That's me long after my first cycle. I didn't have any PCT and the estrogen took over!

On a side note, I already received my forma!! Order sent late night on the 19th, (so technically the 20th) received on the 23rd!!! HELL YEAH! :evil:

Yeah, I was premature again and ordered without any discount codes :( I just get so excited!!

Learn to hold it just a little bit longer man. :qt:

It's good shit so far. started taking it when i came off the epi-strong(love that shit). lost water weight, look harder, and keeping gyno under control.

Im trying it for the first time since i have gyno in my right nip only. im currently on day 2 and the sensitivity subsided but not the puffiness, do i need to take anything with it to combat gyno. my gyno came from a PP superdrone stack(superdrol) cycle. I have nolva, bromo, clomids and letro that i ordered from sponsors on this site but none have worked but have felt all the side effect. should i try to add something to formo or let it go at it alone.

Top Bottom