Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Cutting" Essentials

heavyset04

hey ever1... im placing my order tonight to "restock" my supplements and was wondering if anyone had any input..
im currently cutting, and have been for almost a month now. im doin the low carb diet, 300g protein- 60g carbs- 100g fat
and my supplement cupboard currently has:
optimum whey protein powders (isolate and casein)
lipoflame
amp02
raw mcc
and a multi-v
... im grabbing some ephedrine tomorrow and adding ECA to my regime... what else should i add? i was thinking maybe some CLA and flax oil, as most of my fat come from raw (flavourless) peanuts and light mayo every once in a while (with tuna)
carbs are mostly from peanuts and a slice of rye bread
and protein is usually 50% protein shakes, 40% lean meats (no red) and 10% peanuts.. i dont drink milk cause of the sugar (for now at least)
any comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated :)

BTW galactose ( milk sugar) in Milk is a SLOW absorbing and NON insulin inflicting carb like Fructose

so its actually quite acceptable as a dietary stipend

BTW galactose ( milk sugar) in Milk is a SLOW absorbing and NON insulin inflicting carb like Fructose

so its actually quite acceptable as a dietary stipend

thx for the info... im starting my second bottle of lipoflame right now so when i order more (probably in 2 weeks) im for sure going to get the stim3.. and i do trust you, as the lipo and amp are awesome.....
what about CLA or flax or anything like that tho?
i forgot to mention i also take bcaas n glutamine for morning fasted cardio and due to my diet being low carb, while im working i "snack" on amino acid tablets -- i work 10-2 without any breaks so protein shakes arent an option and protein bars are too high in carbs

*** also forgot i just started dermatherm

Save the Glutamine and Bcaas for AFTER cardio or PreLIFT

Luecine and Glutamine are def AntiCatabolic

CLA and the fats are good, I just use them for cardio health not really for fat loss

Save the Glutamine and Bcaas for AFTER cardio or PreLIFT

Luecine and Glutamine are def AntiCatabolic

CLA and the fats are good, I just use them for cardio health not really for fat loss

thx for the reply... the reasoning behind taking bcaas eaas (forgot to mention) and glute before cardio (only in a fasted state in the morning)--according to a book-- is so that while running, with no glucose for energy (from fasted state and low carb diet), the body will break down proteins for energy and by having them broken down already (bcaas and eaas), the body will use them instead of breaking down muscle......... all of which im pretty sure you already knew.. so in stating this are you suggesting i should take them post-cardio instead? -- i do mostly morning cardio and afternoon/early evening workouts with the occasional workout with post w/o cardio..
omega, i really appreciate u takin the time to answer my questions...

Top Bottom