Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Cell-Tech" creatine, anybody ever tried it?

mort

Hey bro's, Anybody know about " Cell-Tech" creatine? I've been told that creatine with dextrose is better for absorbtion than creatine with plain water or grape juice. Has anyone had experience with this product?

Thanks,

Mort

I've never tried it, but every time I've heard it mentioned on this board ppl say it's a total waste of money...

No way...

Cell-Tech was definitely a great product. Great pumps in the gym while taking it and great strength/size gains as well.

The big drawback is it's PRICE it completely outrageous.. the biggest waste of money for creatine + dextrose + ALA. Retarded if you ask me. But still a terrific product in my opinion.

I've seen that stuff in Bodybuilding magizines, and alot of pro's swear by it. If my memory serves me correct, stacking cell-tech with nitro-tech and hydroxycut is a breakthrough, unbelieveable, and uheard of supplement stack. Here are some quotes straight outta the mag's, they may give you a hint on what to expect from these revlutionary products.

" Since switching to CELL-Tech, Aaron Maddron has gained an additional 25 pounds of mass while significantly increasing his strength."

"CELL-TECH IS UP TO 19 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN REGULAR CREATINE"

There was a quiz on the another EF board offering a lifetime supply of this stuff. Apparently, I can't find it. Maybe it got deleted.

Supposedly there have been some studies that show that (creatine+grape juice) has poorer results than cell tech. Celltech contains dextrose and insulin poteintiating ala. However, there have been other studies contradicting celltechclaims, saying that dextrose and other insulin potentiating crap is useless in creatine, because SODIUM is what matters in creatine supplementation. With sodium manipulation and creatine, you can prevent the bloat - supposedly.
That sounds like bs to me, as in creatine the bloat is part of the cell voluminization effect - it has to come.

I will post the study if anyone wants it. I dont have the study, just its name and author - and a product that claims to prevent the bloat. ALl appeared in augusts edition of Flex.

Cell-Tech is overhyped, for I have NOT seen any studies backing up the theories they state. Simply stated, get some pure creatine, some dextrose powder and some ALA.
www.proteinfactory.com
get your protein/carbs powders/etc.. there

Take ALA pre workout and post workout w/ creatine+dextrose combo.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom