Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Cell-Tech" creatine, anybody ever tried it?

CellTech was the only creatine i ever took so i cant compare it....i took it once for 5 weeks, and my bottle became empty before i could finish the cycle (company plan?)~i had some gains but not the 10 pounds i was expecting! I wouldnt recommend it with what theyre selling it for.

Tried it and didn't like it. It has too much sugar and it made me feel like crap.I don't recommend it. Muscletech charges too much for their product. :fro:

Hey Thanks Bro's!

Thanks for the replies Bro's! As allways, the replies were most comprehensive. These boards are a valued resource, I don't know what I would do with out it.

Thanks again Bro's!

Mort

My first reply was just a joke. Supplementdirect.com sells a cheaper knock-off version of Cell-tech. Just mentioning incase you were planning on buying the Cell-tech formulation.

Personally, If I was gonna use creatine, I would just buy the cheapest pure creatine. E.g kilosports.com

Personally,
I think that muscletech makes some of the best supplements--they are just WAY overpriced. If you can find deals on them though...like in the bargain bin or somethin...its definitely worth the money. I think that the mesotech mrp's mixed with milk are probably the best tasting mrp that i've ever had. The bars are pretty good too (still waiting for those 10lbs of shredded mass though). :D

cell-tech sucks. the amount of sugar in it is ridiculous. i had to force it down just to drink it. i switched back to phosphagen hp and its much better. overpriced and overated.

Phosphagen HP has the same amount of sugar as cell tech if you go by creatine content....i think its like 35gms dextrose per 5 gm creatine. Phosphagen is a little cheaper, but not much. I'd just do what mr X suggested earlier if i were you....

Top Bottom