Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Better Protein Bars" how to make them?!

filete

Grettings!

So, I am ready to order these protein bars but just wanna ask if there´s anyone able to post a video
or explain exactly how does the bars are made?
I´ve read the product website , but I´am still confuse how does the bars get solid after you add the wet stuff since its not bake!

Also, since its homemade, is there a way to lower the calories of each bar
without taking out grams of protein? If so how?

Thanks again for all the help!
:)

Hi welcome to the forums!

The better bars need to have peanut butter, honey, and a tad bit of water added to them. The directions as to how much of each ingredient is on the front of the package.

To get them into a solid bar all you have to do is put them into the refrigerator for a brief time and they will harden up.

Hi welcome to the forums!

The better bars need to have peanut butter, honey, and a tad bit of water added to them. The directions as to how much of each ingredient is on the front of the package.

To get them into a solid bar all you have to do is put them into the refrigerator for a brief time and they will harden up.

Hi, thanks for the reply!
Wait a minute, you´re saying you need to use peanut butter, honey to make the bars?
Because I don´t eat nothing of that stuff ( peanut butter = trans fat as hell ^_^ !
Or thats just an option for custom made?
I´ am double checking the site and indeed I see there´s "Peanut butter", "Chocolate Rasberry"
and "Peanut Butter / berry and nut free", so I guessing the powder comes already with these dry ingredients?

So you just mix water and refrig?

Its claim the bars have 0% trans, just how can they do it with peanut butter?

Also bars are a little high in calories, at least for me since I am on 1600 kCal (5 x 320 each meal),
and on their site its said:
"With a few simple modifications to its original recipe any better protein bar pack can be changed to fit any of your calorie needs or taste bud desires"

How do you do it?

Thanks!
:D

Search on youtube, embedding isnt working for me right now or I'd post it myself. There are several instructional videos on how to make these. Check out Needtobuildmuscle.com and watch some of the video's on there too. Should have all your answers.

Top Bottom