Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quik question about EAS products

uNOwho

I am taking, well I am going to pick up EAS Simply protein either today or tomorrow. That contain's BCAA's, would you still recommend me picking up another BCAA supplement? I'm in bulk stage right now and this whole setting up a regimine is new to me. I've lifted for four years, but never with a real intent goal on size or anything. But now I have goals and I am going to get them. So would you recommend me getting BCAA supp's or is what they put in them enough?

What about Phosphagen HP? Is that a good product as well? I'm not trying to get huge into the supp's - Creatine and all - I just want enough so that my body will grow and be more natural than not.

I'm also gonna take Nitrotech by Muscletech. Is there anything better than that?

thanks

~p~

u know Nitrotech contains creatine but Muscletech fails to put that on the label. i wonder why...maybe because their ad says put on "20 pounds of Muscle with Nitrotech".

Phosphagen HP is a good product, I used to take it way back when it came in a metal canister and was priced at $40. My body responded well to it and I thought it helped me during that time. Your body will not grow to the point where your so huge you won't be able to pick your arms up just by taking OTC supplements.

I would skip in the BCAA's, the whey protein has enough of it.

Be sure your eating and sleeping enough. Supplements won't do crap for you if your not treating your body right.

So if taking Phosphagen would Nitrotech be useless? Damn, I gotta get some books on this and read up. I have some pretty basic and stupid questions, haha.

Thanks for your input also.

~p~

I would never buy a muscletech product, way overpriced. DPS has some very good prices on supplements. However, if you're looking for a straight protein go with the protein factory, http://www.proteinfactory.com. You can make your own creatine product by buying the creatine seperately then mixing it with dextrose and your favorite flavor of kool aid, cheaper and just as effective.

Whenever in doubt, go with Prolab. I continue to use their creatine, glutamine and proteins.

Top Bottom