Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick sugar bursts ?

AndrewCreaten9

[FONT=&quot]I was reading some of the other threads, and they mention about post work out supps and how they create a quick sugar burst to get the body to make insulin. Two questions on that. One, I take an insulin injection at night (solistar or something like that. Not a lot, but I still take it). Would I want to take something that makes the body want to put out more insulin? Second, would my injection do the same thing as that type of supplement anyway?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For obvious reasons, I dont want to cause too much to be in my system and cause a significant blood sugar drop in the middle of the night. (This disease really makes life interesting. Makes you have to add extra steps)[/FONT]

I was reading some of the other threads, and they mention about post work out supps and how they create a quick sugar burst to get the body to make insulin. Two questions on that. One, I take an insulin injection at night (solistar or something like that. Not a lot, but I still take it). Would I want to take something that makes the body want to put out more insulin? Second, would my injection do the same thing as that type of supplement anyway?

For obvious reasons, I dont want to cause too much to be in my system and cause a significant blood sugar drop in the middle of the night. (This disease really makes life interesting. Makes you have to add extra steps)

To be clear are you a diabetic?

we just had a long debate about this over on evo

this is one of the biggest scams in fitness. the need for sugar post workout. it is SILLY. no weight lifter is at risk of needing sugar to get through a workout. it is one of the most idiotic things we see pushed by supplement companies to sell you sugar laden supplements (especially protein powder/bars and post workout sugary drinks like gatorade)

bottom line is stay the fuck away from sugar! even artificial sweeteners too. the only sugar you can have are things like raw organic fruit and raw honey that come from nature and are completely non-refined.

Top Bottom