Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

questions on androsol and whoever tried it plz respond

D00fy

hey i am thinking about taking BIOTEST ANDROSOL
got a few questions if u dont mind?

1)What kind of diet should i be on ,if i am trying to loose some fat on my stomach especially lower stomach get it flat
2)Should i take anything else with ANDROSOL?? CHYRSIN ?? GLUTAMINE,CREATINE? ?? TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS??
3)IF i work out in the morning would i take it before my lifting because after gym i goto my college class;s
4)it biotest is 70sprays how do i spray them?? i mean 35sprays on my chest and 35sprays on my glutes? than the same at nite? and than i rotate? so the next day i do 35sprays on back/35sprays on hamstrings?
5)When spraying i spray a lite coating not heavy spraying rite?
6)How much muscle can i put
7)what kind of side effects am i looking at?
8)after the 2week cycle i would use TRIBEX ??

I used Ergopharm's Andro spray AND their NOR-Andro (same time) last spring. I think Andro spray is the "same idea" as Androsol:

1) I ate about 65% protein, 20% carbs, 15% fat (roughly) and lost quite a bit of fat.

2) I always take Glutamine. I love it. Chrysin seems like its probably a "no-go" and I have never really gotten anything out of creatine but maybe it'll work for you.

3) I Assume you apply it just after a shower just like all the other sprays.

4) Everywhere, as thin a layer you can manage and try to avoid hairy areas. Andro on hair= no andro in your body. Think about this really carefully, do you want to sit there and spray something 70 times??? Consider another option either Ergopharm or Avant. Shit I can't even count to 70...

5) right.

6) That depends on an awful lot. I lost about 14lbs of fat and put on about 5lbs of muscle. Estimates based on bf% and such though, so take it with a grain of salt. That was over 5 weeks...

7) I think I went overboard last Spring. I had a bad temper for the first two weeks, was horny as hell, aggressive, irritable, and a hoarse voice. Then, abruptly, I had no interest in sex, the temper problems disappeared, but the voice stayed hoarse.

8) I didn't bother.

As for the 2 week approach, I didn't really notice any beneficial changes until week 3, 4, 5. I don't know what 2 weeks will do for you. I wouldn't have used the NOR product at all, I think it had something to do with the zero libido part (I added it on 1.5 weeks into the cycle) and it was expensive as shit....

Re: Re: questions on androsol and whoever tried it plz respond

thx9000 said:
4) Everywhere, as thin a layer you can manage and try to avoid hairy areas. Andro on hair= no andro in your body. Think about this really carefully, do you want to sit there and spray something 70 times??? Consider another option either Ergopharm or Avant. Shit I can't even count to 70...

no shit. 70 is a lot.

How the fuck does the fina get across the skin barrier riding on alcohol? How effective is this? it has to be low, why not just use DMSO???

Top Bottom