Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about taking Beastdrol...

First, between this, Katanadrol, Helladrol, and Dieselbolan 2.0... which is the strongest or do they all have different goals in mind?

I am 5'7" 165lbs and looking to gain a little weight but I mostly want to shed fat and put on lean muscle. Beastdrol seems to do exactly what I want. Gain some weight but mostly put on very lean muscle mass.

Right now i'm benching 230lbs 4x3. I'd love to get that up to 255 4x3 and get my singles to the 285lbs range.

Is 12 weeks is long enough in between 4 week cycles?

If I gained 13lbs and put the weight on my bench that I mentioned earlier... will I still gain PCT and when i'm off everything, completely? Or will I lose and have to regain naturally?

I know these questions are very novice but i've been reading and talking to people about all sorts of AAS and Beastdrol seems to be the route I want to take. But I want to clear up somethings before I take the dive into it. Any information would be helpful.

Also, I do have almost a full bottle of PhytoSerms and HCG on hand.

Bulk or cut....choose one and stick with it

In that case if you want to lean bulk then beastdrol is your best option here

For cutting go with katanadrol 2.0

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

beastdrol is an excellent ph/ps. sounds like it is your first cycle ? if it is i would not recommend beastdrol.

If this is your first cycle i would go with helladrol or epi-strong. I would also recommend running transaderm on cycle as test base, and n2guard for cycle support.

phytoserms will be great in pct. is it hcgenerate you have or hcg ?

I love beastrol 30mg for 4 weeks solid diet and exercise routine, and don't forget beastrol loves carbs, shit gives u legit strength and size!

Sent from my iPhone punk!

HCGenerate. I thought HCG was HCGenerate... hahaha sorry.

Yea, this would be my first cycle. Why not Beastdrol for my first cycle? I thought Helladrol wasn't as good ast delivering great results?

I was planning to run Forged Liver Support, Transaderm, PhytoSerms-347, HCGenerate, and Forma-Stanozolo 1-4. Maybe some Arimidex and Nolva for PCT? Or Unleashed from NTBM. I haven't really found a PCT i'm comfortable with yet. Arimidex is in a lot of big PCTs so I might use that.

I haven't really worked out the details yet. Still trying to see what results are working best!

At 167lbs i'm decently lean. Would definitely like to be leaner. Putting on some weight really isn't a problem as long as I can cut down fat while doing it.

Adex is used on cycle not for pct and not needed for a beastdrol cycle. And phyto-serms 347 is a stand alone test booster

This is how a beastdrol cycle should look

Beast 2-3 ed week 1-4
N2guard 7caps ed 1-4
Hcgenerate 5caps ed 1-4

Pct
Post cycle/unleashed combo 5-8
Forma-stanozolo 5pumps a.m. 5pumps p.m.5-8

You can also run rs-transaderm on cycle for even better results

Beastdrol is amazing but def need some support supps like Liver aid or straight Milk thistle. This stuff had me lethargic but also increase my strength big time.

Adex is used on cycle not for pct and not needed for a beastdrol cycle. And phyto-serms 347 is a stand alone test booster

This is how a beastdrol cycle should look

Beast 2-3 ed week 1-4
N2guard 7caps ed 1-4
Hcgenerate 5caps ed 1-4

Pct Post cycle/unleashed combo 5-8

You can also run rs-transaderm on cycle for even better result

Beastdrol is a pretty intense first cycle. If you feel comfortable then go for it just listen to your body.

This setup looks good only thing I would change is take the hcgenerate out on cycle and save it for pct. Instead run transaderm on cycle

So like this
Beast 2-3 ed week 1-4
N2guard 7caps ed 1-4
Transaderm 5 pumps in am after shower everyday. 1-4

Hcgenerate 5-8
Pct Post cycle/unleashed combo 5-8
Optional but I also run n2guard during pct

Top Bottom