Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about taking Beastdrol...

Orbit has Beast a little cheaper. PLus he has the Transaderm a bit cheaper.
Orbit109 for 5% off.
NTBM for the HCGenerate, N2Guard, Unleashed/Post cycle
Radar15 for 15% off.
Mrsupps for the Formastanzol
Needto139 for 10% off.

Here's what I propose:

1-6 RS-Transaderm
3-6 Beastdrol
3-6 N2Guard
3-6 HCGenerate

7-10 Unleashed
7-10 Post-Cycle
7-10 Forma-Stanzol

Everything run at manufacturer recommended dosages.

RS-Transaderm gives you your test base. Use for 2 weeks prior to starting orals to get levels up and maintained. Beast is your choice for dosages, but 30mg daily is reasonable. N2Guard is hands down your best liver support. HCGenerate PREVENTS shutdown and testicular atrophy, making PCT much easier. It's NOT about benefiting from the test boost from HCGenerate, it's about preventing shutdown in the first place. Yes, Beast WILL shut you down.

PCT is a breeze with Unleashed and Post-Cycle, as you haven't let yourself get shut down in the 1st place. Forma-Stanzol for estrogen control, and to help dry/lean out your gains.

With good diet and training, I'd say 15 or so pounds of gain, keeping 80% or better with an easy PCT.

Between cycles, Bridge and Phytoserms-347 will keep you golden, and feeling like you were never "Off" cycle!

Thanks for the overwhelming replies everyone! I really appreciate all the input.

The cycle mentioned above is probably what i'm gonna go with. I like the idea of running a test base and trying to keep everything as level and EASY as possible for my body.

When you say i'll keep 80% of my gains... do you mean body weight wise or weight on my lifts?

Thanks for the overwhelming replies everyone! I really appreciate all the input.

The cycle mentioned above is probably what i'm gonna go with. I like the idea of running a test base and trying to keep everything as level and EASY as possible for my body.

When you say i'll keep 80% of my gains... do you mean body weight wise or weight on my lifts?

I mean muscle gain when I say 80%. You'll probably lose a little on your lifts, but not much.

Remember, the Beast needs to be fed, and loves good carbs! You'll also need to continue eating during and after your PCT as well. All that new muscle needs to be fed. If you don't eat well and eat big, don't expect to keep gains.

Oh man... really? That's gotta freakin suck! So then how do you gain when you're off it? Or do you just maintain while off and go up while on at that point? I mean, there's no way i'm ever going up 40lbs on anything in a month after i've already kind plateaued on a certain exercise. That's totally absurd! 5lbs gain on anything i'm doing would be nice!

Also I wasn't trying to come off rude or question your judgement. I follow a lot of threads on this forum and know you have your stuff together. I guess I'm just huge on having a test base on cycle

It's all good bro were all fam here

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Oh man... really? That's gotta freakin suck! So then how do you gain when you're off it? Or do you just maintain while off and go up while on at that point? I mean, there's no way i'm ever going up 40lbs on anything in a month after i've already kind plateaued on a certain exercise. That's totally absurd! 5lbs gain on anything i'm doing would be nice!

You gain when you're off by running a proper pct,good diet, and continue training with intensity.
That's what its all about on cycle or off
Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I like to think I train hard. My diet isn't perfect but it's definitely better than the average lifter. I cheat too much. I have a high metabolism so I don't really get fat. But I know i;m hurting my chances of getting leaner when doing so.

But if I do the cycle and PCT mentioned... the numbers COULD and SHOULD look like this if it goes well?

Just using bench as an example since it's everyone's favorite lift.

230 4x3

260-270 4x3

Off cycle and now PCT

250-260 4x3 after a couple of weeks?

That just seems so demoralizing... don't it? Is there a way to keep all gains made on a 4 week cycle of Beastdrol?

You won't necessarily get weaker after you are off. You will lose a few pounds, though. Just keep the intensity up and also make sure you are getting enough calories for your newly aquired muscle.

Top Bottom