Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about taking Beastdrol...

so let me ask you something. How is this a legit set-up (which it is) when it's basically the same thing I layed for him but with RS-transaderm added? But you say the one I set up for him is wrong? :confused:you're confusing me bro.,.....I also rep NTBM by the way:D

Wasn't disrespecting your set-up at all gymjunkie. That was posted in response to stopstalking saying to use HCGenerate in PCT, and not on cycle. HCGen's function is to prevent and slow shutdown, not PCT it. Just didn't like the fact that he advocated RS-Transaderm on cycle, an HCGen in PCT, when BOTH should be run "On".

Just a poor job on my part making that point I think. I posted that half asleep from work.

so let me ask you something. How is this a legit set-up (which it is) when it's basically the same thing I layed for him but with RS-transaderm added? But you say the one I set up for him is wrong? :confused:you're confusing me bro.,.....I also rep NTBM by the way:D

Its not that your set up is wrong it's the fact that transaderm is a big plus on cycle. Every cycle should have some sort of test base and if your not gonna shoot up test cyp, test eth. Etc. Then transaderm is the way to go on cycle

Also I wasn't trying to come off rude or question your judgement. I follow a lot of threads on this forum and know you have your stuff together. I guess I'm just huge on having a test base on cycle

Wasn't disrespecting your set-up at all gymjunkie. That was posted in response to stopstalking saying to use HCGenerate in PCT, and not on cycle. HCGen's function is to prevent and slow shutdown, not PCT it. Just didn't like the fact that he advocated RS-Transaderm on cycle, an HCGen in PCT, when BOTH should be run "On".

Just a poor job on my part making that point I think. I posted that half asleep from work.
That wasn't directed at you at all bro, it's all good:D

Its not that your set up is wrong it's the fact that transaderm is a big plus on cycle. Every cycle should have some sort of test base and if your not gonna shoot up test cyp, test eth. Etc. Then transaderm is the way to go on cycle
I understand that, if you noticed at the bottom of the cycle I setup for him....I said "you can also add RS-transaderm". The whole disagreement was about running hcgenerate on cycle or in pct that's why I was confused when you said the cycle jester layed out was legit because it had hcgenerate weeks 3-6 with beastdrol and not in pct when you're saying that hcgenerate needs to be run in pct.

I understand that, if you noticed at the bottom of the cycle I setup for him....I said "you can also add RS-transaderm". The whole disagreement was about running hcgenerate on cycle or in pct that's why I was confused when you said the cycle jester layed out was legit because it had hcgenerate weeks 3-6 with beastdrol and not in pct when you're saying that hcgenerate needs to be run in pct.

Hcgenerate is a must have in Pct but I think it is a solid addition to any pct.

Thanks, and where can I get HCgenerate? I think it's the only item listed that isnt in the mrsupps starter pack.

Top Bottom