Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about taking Beastdrol...

Beastdrol is a pretty intense first cycle. If you feel comfortable then go for it just listen to your body.

This setup looks good only thing I would change is take the hcgenerate out on cycle and save it for pct. Instead run transaderm on cycle

So like this
Beast 2-3 ed week 1-4
N2guard 7caps ed 1-4
Transaderm 5 pumps in am after shower everyday. 1-4

Hcgenerate 5-8
Pct Post cycle/unleashed combo 5-8
Forma-stanozolo 5pumps a.m. 5pumps p.m.5-8
Optional but I also run n2guard during pct
hcgenerate is ran on cycle for a reason. Would you run a test/deca/debol cycle and wait until pct to use hcg? think about bro......you can use hcgenerate for pct but it needs to be ran on cycle and is not needed for pct with this cycle

hcgenerate is ran on cycle for a reason. Would you run a test/deca/debol cycle and wait until pct to use hcg? think about bro......you can use hcgenerate for pct but it needs to be ran on cycle and is not needed for pct with this cycle

Sorry bro going to have to disagree with you here. Have your ever ran transaderm on cycle ? It works great as an on cycle test base. Hcgenerate will work great in pct to get things back to where they should be

If you use HCGenerate on cycle, you hvae have to "get things back where they should be", they will stay where they should.
It should be used to prevent shutdown, not to recover from it.
Maybe talk to the creator of the product.
To each his own.

And it actually does stop total shutdown. I don't have bloodtests, but after 2-2.5 weeks of Helladrol @ 100mg a day, I saw the obvious sign of shutdown. HCGenerate brought me back in 2 days and kept my boys dangling since, and I'm on week 6 of my cycle.

Hcgenerate is a great product but transaderm it better used on cclenas a test base and hcgenerate I'm pct. I rep for the company and would not b giving you info that wasn't true

Here's what I propose:

1-6 RS-Transaderm
3-6 Beastdrol
3-6 N2Guard
3-6 HCGenerate

7-10 Unleashed
7-10 Post-Cycle
7-10 Forma-Stanzol

Everything run at manufacturer recommended dosages.

RS-Transaderm gives you your test base. Use for 2 weeks prior to starting orals to get levels up and maintained. Beast is your choice for dosages, but 30mg daily is reasonable. N2Guard is hands down your best liver support. HCGenerate PREVENTS shutdown and testicular atrophy, making PCT much easier. It's NOT about benefiting from the test boost from HCGenerate, it's about preventing shutdown in the first place. Yes, Beast WILL shut you down.

PCT is a breeze with Unleashed and Post-Cycle, as you haven't let yourself get shut down in the 1st place. Forma-Stanzol for estrogen control, and to help dry/lean out your gains.

With good diet and training, I'd say 15 or so pounds of gain, keeping 80% or better with an easy PCT.

Between cycles, Bridge and Phytoserms-347 will keep you golden, and feeling like you were never "Off" cycle!

Here's what I propose:

1-6 RS-Transaderm
3-6 Beastdrol
3-6 N2Guard
3-6 HCGenerate

7-10 Unleashed
7-10 Post-Cycle
7-10 Forma-Stanzol

Everything run at manufacturer recommended dosages.

RS-Transaderm gives you your test base. Use for 2 weeks prior to starting orals to get levels up and maintained. Beast is your choice for dosages, but 30mg daily is reasonable. N2Guard is hands down your best liver support. HCGenerate PREVENTS shutdown and testicular atrophy, making PCT much easier. It's NOT about benefiting from the test boost from HCGenerate, it's about preventing shutdown in the first place. Yes, Beast WILL shut you down.

PCT is a breeze with Unleashed and Post-Cycle, as you haven't let yourself get shut down in the 1st place. Forma-Stanzol for estrogen control, and to help dry/lean out your gains.

With good diet and training, I'd say 15 or so pounds of gain, keeping 80% or better with an easy PCT.

Between cycles, Bridge and Phytoserms-347 will keep you golden, and feeling like you were never "Off" cycle!

Legit setup right here

Legit setup right here
so let me ask you something. How is this a legit set-up (which it is) when it's basically the same thing I layed for him but with RS-transaderm added? But you say the one I set up for him is wrong? :confused:you're confusing me bro.,.....I also rep NTBM by the way:D

Top Bottom