Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about N2BM Website

JaylovesDbol

Hey,

I am trying to order https://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html and some HCGenerate but when I click on add cart nothing happens.
Using google Chrome and Mac in case that helps.
Is there any reseller where I can order from?

Second: I can't figure out how many capsules are in each bottle. When I zoom in on the picture it looks like 200 capsules but on the label it says 30? Quite confusing

Third: Do you ship worldwide (Thailand)?

Thanks for the quick response. I will try to order it from my iPad or wife's laptop.
Can you address the amount of capsules in each bottle of both products please?

Seriously, no one?
Everyone is slinging the N2BM products here but no one knows how many capsules are in a bottle?
Are any of you actually taking them or just peddling them?

dude why not PM one of the reps for a faster response?

I know this I got a bottle right in front of me

N2guard has 210 caps.. each serving is 7 caps per day, so that is 1 months worth

hcgenerate has 150 caps. each serving is 5 caps per day, so again 1 months worth

Hey brother, sorry I didn't see your thread sooner.

HCGenerate has 150 capsules per bottle. The recommended dosage is 5 capsules/day.

N2guard has 210 capsules per bottle. The recommended dosage is 7 capsules/day.

Both products will last you 30 days at the recommended dosage.

If you have any questions on N2BM products in the future - you can email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks guys! Apologies if it came off the wrong way but I posted the issue in the 'N2BM Nutrition is under attack from competitors' thread as well and quoted one of you guys but no response either.
I still think it's the best forum out there, don't get me wrong.
Now that I know what amount of pills are in each bottle I can place a proper order. Thanks again! :)

Top Bottom