Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Vitamins...

TraxZBT

OK... so what's the big deal with taking Centrum as apposed to any other more expensive multivitamin... Centrum gives you everything ya need for the day.. any comments?

If you workout regularly, Centrum isn't enough IMO. I take enhanced multis every day, mostly so I don't have to eat vegetables. :angel:

not enough for a BBer

What's more some mineral appear in a partially assimilable form (ie Zn oxide which not as good as Zn aspartate)

I supplement a well balanced diet with multivits (more than the stated RDA) and it works to keep me healthy.

While I'm working out at least 4-5 days a week (cardio and weights) I know that I need more vitamins than if I'm living a sedentary life eating crap and sitting at a desk all day.

diamonddiceclay said:
if you eat correctly, you should not need any vitamins at all
I find this funny considering the "diets" you have posted, and the fact you tell people to eat no fruit, etc, will definitely result in vitamin/mineral deficiencies.

Just go with a good multi and consider it an insurance policy. Maybe you don't need it, but if you do, you'll be thankful. Don't use it as an excuse to avoid vegetables and fruits though as there are plenty of phytochemicals, plus things like fiber, not supplied by most vitamins.

Last edited:
Top Bottom