Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on transderm n forma stack

JonnyRingo007

Never touched aas or ph's before. Was looking into starting out small and working my way up to possibly more advanced cycles.
Stats. 30 yo
Bench 350
Deadlift 405x10
2 shows under my belt
215 lbs 6' right now
Show coming up in april 2014

Want to try stackin transderm n forma but I'm wondering if the gains will be worth the shut down on an 8 week cycle. If it shuts me down, I'd rather add in another compound and benefit from larger gains. Not looking for a huge gain in weight, just strength and lbm. Will this first cycle be beneficial for some small gains and to get my feet wet? I've looked at other peoples logs on here and there aren't many that have been descriptive enough to answer what I can expect from a cycle like this. If it shuts me down, I'd rather run something with it and just dive in safely.

I'd go with helladrol or 6-mdrol along with tudca or n2guard for cycle support.transderm will be your test base and nolva for pct this cycle should produce nice lean keepable grains

Never touched aas or ph's before. Was looking into starting out small and working my way up to possibly more advanced cycles.
Stats. 30 yo
Bench 350
Deadlift 405x10
2 shows under my belt
215 lbs 6' right now

Want to try stackin transderm n forma but I'm wondering if the gains will be worth the shut down on an 8 week cycle. If it shuts me down, I'd rather add in another compound and benefit from larger gains. Not looking for a huge gain in weight, just strength and lbm. Will this first cycle be beneficial for some small gains and to get my feet wet? I've looked at other peoples logs on here and there aren't many that have been descriptive enough to answer what I can expect from a cycle like this. If it shuts me down, I'd rather run something with it and just dive in safely.

That stack is a pretty good one for a starter. The gains will be slow but steady, and very keepable. It's also very low on suppression, so that wouldn't be too much of an issue. I'm sure you would enjoy the combination. If you don't mind a little more shutdown you could always add in an oral like Helladrol to it and run a full PCT. If not, you won't have much shutdown at all and you could get by running just a bottle of PHYTOSERMS afterwards to bring everything back to normal.

Click here for info and discounts on TRANSADERM

click here for info and discounts on PHYTOSERMS

Stats. 30 yo
Bench 350
Deadlift 405x10
2 shows under my belt
215 lbs 6' right now

I've ran both together before and I didn't really notice any shutdown issues...

If you wanted to add in anything it would be helladrol or maybe epi

Like mentioned above, suppression is light with transaderm and forma shouldn't suppress. I use forma in my pct and it's awesome!

Top Bottom